Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good deal. I’ll get ahold of ya when I find a spare day. Hard to come by these days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Plan for September? Maybe highwaytrout will be able to get a shock by then and go. Might be a little cooler too. Been stupid hot lately. Labor Day weekend and the next weekend I’m busy but after that I should be free.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Road trip to Eden, Wisconsin and Kelley’s Country Creamery. Hand crafted ice cream and sunflower fields:

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9469.jpg

IMG_9461.jpg

Plan for September? Maybe highwaytrout will be able to get a shock by then and go. Might be a little cooler too. Been stupid hot lately. Labor Day weekend and the next weekend I’m busy but after that I should be free.

Maybe I can replace my tie rod and drag link while my shock is getting rebuilt.

Shipping out today.
IMG_2302.jpg .

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Quick run through the Rubicon today with Ben and his wife Alex. I only took one photo. I will get the others.

IMG_8368.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Quick run through the Rubicon today with Ben and his wife Alex. I only took one photo. I will get the others.

Nice! Was thinking about stopping by and saying hello yesterday too being that we drove through your neck of the woods on our way home. Guess you wouldn't have even been home. Glad to see you got out there and had a good time.

Was a great day out with Adam and Tina, made pretty good time getting through the whole trail. Wife has more pics I think. Now time for the good stuff

Always awesome to get out there with just a couple of Jeeps. Nice job on running it in a day :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice! Was thinking about stopping by and saying hello yesterday too being that we drove through your neck of the woods on our way home. Guess you wouldn't have even been home. Glad to see you got out there and had a good time.

Always awesome to get out there with just a couple of Jeeps. Nice job on running it in a day :thumb:

Tried to escape the heat. At least for a day. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom