Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! Was thinking about stopping by and saying hello yesterday too being that we drove through your neck of the woods on our way home. Guess you wouldn't have even been home. Glad to see you got out there and had a good time.

Always awesome to get out there with just a couple of Jeeps. Nice job on running it in a day :thumb:
Yea it really is crazy how fast you can move with just 2 Jeeps. Both larger groups and small each have their up and down sides for sure

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Down_Time

Some light exploring up the north San Gabriel river near Liberty Hill Texas. Lack of rain had opened up some pretty cool spots. Staying up out of the deepest spots to avoid spoiling the clear water that is there, but did find a crossing with a small poser shot option. 20190818_171502.jpeg 20190818_144608.jpg 20190818_135559.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
Some light exploring up the north San Gabriel river near Liberty Hill Texas. Lack of rain had opened up some pretty cool spots. Staying up out of the deepest spots to avoid spoiling the clear water that is there, but did find a crossing with a small poser shot option. View attachment 333538 View attachment 333539 View attachment 333540

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looks like a lot of fun. Great area.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Met up with a group today at a coffee shop. Was cool to meet up with some other owners of Jeeps. Saw some cool mods and came to a conclusion. All in all a great day because the kids and I went to the beach afterwards.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lots of granite bluffs and glacial boulder deposits. I live in a beautiful state and am blessed with a full 5 seasons. Spring summer fall winter and mud:)

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup, know the five seasons well!

It really is a beautiful state. Someday I’ll get the Jeep up there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Wethy

Took on black bear pass yesterday. Still a tonne of snow up there and my first time on colorado trails. Was great, the steps were a bit scary for me but i made it. And now were in moab for a few days! IMG_20190828_164815_750.jpeg 20190827_144941.jpg

Wethy

Ha ha thanks it really was. This entire trip has been bucket list material. Being from canada its been a long drive to get here. And we've been to the rocky mountain NPS and arches so far. Plan is for fins n things and hells revenge tomorrow morning maybe some other trails then canyonlands om the afternoon friday morning, then we head south to the grand canyon. Then after that down to seguaro national forest to see some big cactus's and then head back along route 66.
That’s a bucket list run right there, congrats!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ha ha thanks it really was. This entire trip has been bucket list material. Being from canada its been a long drive to get here. And we've been to the rocky mountain NPS and arches so far. Plan is for fins n things and hells revenge tomorrow morning maybe some other trails then canyonlands om the afternoon friday morning, then we head south to the grand canyon. Then after that down to seguaro national forest to see some big cactus's and then head back along route 66.

That really is an epic trip! Our hope is to do something similar next summer

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Wethy

Its been great so far. We did fins and hells in moab a couple days ago and are now down in tucson visiting seguaro national park. Then we starting heading back towards canada tomorrow. I would highly recommend a trip like this.
That really is an epic trip! Our hope is to do something similar next summer

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

mstraw9379

Went out yesterday on an offroad 101 class at AOAA in PA. It was a great time. Once i get some pictures back (someone else taking pictures of the jeeps) I will post a couple.

Top Bottom