You're Doing It Wrong

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what you're all talking about. Look at them sexy curves :crazyeyes:

IMG_0839.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exodus 4x4

You can order one on their website today. I can’t imagine they’re letting people order them only to come out in a month and say “surprise it actually looks like this!”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m pretty sure you don’t order them on a website. You can probably build it there, but when my wife bought hers we went in and made the purchase. Maybe that’s changed since 2016. Either way it’s stupid looking. Unfortunately, it is the inevitable future.

You can order one on their website today. I can’t imagine they’re letting people order them only to come out in a month and say “surprise it actually looks like this!”

2022? I believe. You can place a reservation. I have no doubt this is not its final form.

Brute

Hooked
Of course during the live unveiling, while demonstrating the strength of their unbreakable windows, they broke one...

TLife

2022? I believe. You can place a reservation. I have no doubt this is not its final form.

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

They use the word order, but my point was more to say if I hypothetically reserve one thinking it looks like the ugly angular pyramid and it shows up in 3 years looking significantly different I might be pretty upset. I’m sure they’ll do some tweaking here and there, but I expect the final form will be an ugly angular pyramid.

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

They use the word order, but my point was more to say if I hypothetically reserve one thinking it looks like the ugly angular pyramid and it shows up in 3 years looking significantly different I might be pretty upset. I’m sure they’ll do some tweaking here and there, but I expect the final form will be an ugly angular pyramid.

Nah. Tesla falls into the Apple market group. They have fan bois that line up to buy whatever they want to sell doesn’t matter what it looks like. Considering the style of their other line I don’t think this for a second will stay this ugly, and I really don’t think anyone will mind not driving around in the triangle car every kindergartener draws. Time will tell.

trailraider

i guess if someone does actually buy one, you can get all the sheet metal to repair it at home depot. no fancy body lines to worry about.

Noble Woodsman

All i can figure is maybe Tesla is trying to buck the expectations of a streamlined appearance for electric vehicles. It is hideous, but the specs are impressive for that price point.

If i was am engineer on that project, i'm not sure if i would be angry at Musk for smashing those windows, or happy someone was destroying this abomination.

Top Bottom