Ultimate Dana 60 Failure

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If that's the case I'd love to see him start giving more honest not sponsored reviews. I bet I wouldnt be the only one who would love to see him give some rock krawler stuff a try. (Nothing against evo i just think more honest parts reviews and comparisons direct from eddie not from the sheeple would be cool)

Clearly you haven’t seen the video, with more to follow, of them beating the hell out of them here on the east coast.

WJCO

Meme King
If that's the case I'd love to see him start giving more honest not sponsored reviews. I bet I wouldnt be the only one who would love to see him give some rock krawler stuff a try. (Nothing against evo i just think more honest parts reviews and comparisons direct from eddie not from the sheeple would be cool)

:thinking: That's why people stick around here and come here for advice. If Eddie sees something he likes, he'll thoroughly review it and point out the pros. If something is a piece of shit, he'll thoroughly review it and explain why it's a piece of shit.

And since you probably missed it, Dynatrac offered him a set of axles for his JT and he chose to try out the Danas instead. Just an FYI, Mr Sponsorship. And he has disclosed that publicly. Doesn't get more honest than that IMO.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Had an old account just couldn't find the login. Hes stated he did it to review them or try something new. Yet in old posts he bashed them so hard it wouldnt make sense for him to trust them to even drive down the road. And in the video all of a sudden he talks about how beefy and strong they are. Not to mention magically a massive dana sticker on the gladiator

Hello friend. If you were actually an active member of this forum you would realize that eddie agreed to test the UD60s on his new JT because of recommendations from Mel. It appears Spicer has actually taken customer feedback. Realized their old iteration sucked balls. And changed course to build an actual decent crate axle. I actually appreciate Eddie not taking a freebie and being so open about his UD60 torture testing to this community. If you stick around and actually stay active maybe you'd actually get the full story instead of get enough info to make some wrong assumptions... Cannot wait to see him continue to beat the fuck out of the UD60s to see if they still hold up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How can anybody read this and then see the gladiator and not be the slightest bit suspicious of a certain person on this forum being a sell out?

LOL - welcome to WAYALIFE.

Had an old account just couldn't find the login. Hes stated he did it to review them or try something new. Yet in old posts he bashed them so hard it wouldnt make sense for him to trust them to even drive down the road. And in the video all of a sudden he talks about how beefy and strong they are. Not to mention magically a massive dana sticker on the gladiator

I found a recent post from Eddie. Here ya go, little fella.

You are welcome :thumb:

Thank you WJCO :cool:

Right, because I've never ever given any Rock Krawler stuff a try.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...avy-duty-automatic-deep-sump-transmission-pan
http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...y-duty-chromoly-tie-rod-installation-write-up
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...e-vs-TeraFlex-Coil-Testing-out-on-Prison-Hill

Just to name a few.

Thanks for playing :thumb:

longarmwj

Carful Eddie, now he’s going to say you speak negative about stuff you aren’t handed for free [emoji849]

If I had a dollar for every freebie you have on your jeep, I might have like 5 bucks from a few stickers you’ve stuck on from companies 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Soflo_jk

I should have specified to recent wayalife. Look at the dates on all those. In the last year or 2 there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have. And I highly doubt dana didnt atleast provide some incentive to run their stuff

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I should have specified to recent wayalife. Look at the dates on all those. In the last year or 2 there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have. And I highly doubt dana didnt atleast provide some incentive to run their stuff

"there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have" So Eddie is supposed to review parts he doesn't have?

"And I highly doubt dana didnt at least provide some incentive to run their stuff" I don't know what Eddie's business dealings are. Why the fuck do you care? It is literally none of your business. It's Eddie's.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should have specified to recent wayalife. Look at the dates on all those.

LOL - right, just like how this thread that you dug up from some dusty corner is so super recent. :crazyeyes:

In the last year or 2 there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have.

Ya got me there. As you can see in the link below, I haven't been doing any installs or reviews over the last 2 years:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/56573-INDEX-JL-Write-Ups

And I highly doubt dana didnt atleast provide some incentive to run their stuff

Clearly, you have some kind of monopoly on what's true so who am I to argue with you've chosen to believe. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Please promise me that you won’t breed. We’ve reached a point in history where the human race cannot withstand the continued deterioration of the gene pool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

LOL - right, just like how this thread that you dug up from some dusty corner is so super recent. :crazyeyes:

Ya got me there. As you can see in the link below, I haven't been doing any installs or reviews over the last 2 years:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/56573-INDEX-JL-Write-Ups

Clearly, you have some kind of monopoly on what's true so who am I to argue with you've chosen to believe. :thumb:

Not only can you destroy somebody’s argument in one post, but you do it with style 🤣

The BAD Influence

UD60s

Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.

Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.

Well said my friend. However I do feel you need to share the story... I’ll get the popcorn.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Who are you, and why should your opinion matter? You’ve been proven wrong, so shut your orifice.

schnauzer

I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.

Yup, seen a few of those on the JK. Definitely one of the reasons why I was so reluctant to give the UD60s a try. Fortunately, Dana has been listening to their customers and made well needed improvements for the JL and with the new Advantek 44. Again, my whole purpose for testing out the UD60 is to see how they'll hold up. If they end up breaking, I assure you that I will post as much here on the forum and on YouTube. That being said, so far, I've been pretty impressed with them.

Top Bottom