Florida Wayalife Members

Millerj87

Ya and I've heard of mountain trails in NC that are just as good.... Ill let you know this winter if we go to hardrock cuz I feel like the more the merrier

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

DCR JEEP

No but it's on my list this winter a guy I work with in largo and alpha (on here) and one from port Charlotte were thinkin of maybe this winter once it's cool and make a weekend of it

Nice, I was there for the second time this past weekend with some jeep guys that I met up with, after a situation that happened there. Some nice jeepers from the jk-forum. We beat a bad storm that was brewing and a group that came later rolled there jeep down a steep hill called the roller coaster.

DCR JEEP

Ya and I've heard of mountain trails in NC that are just as good.... Ill let you know this winter if we go to hardrock cuz I feel like the more the merrier

Yeah I'm totally down for that, just pm me or something all let my jeep friends from the jk-forum, hopefully they come even though it's a Wayalife event lol.

DCR JEEP

Definetly man sounds good!!

Yeah when I met up with them I was wearing my Wayalife shirt that I always wear during wheeling days and of course my jeep has Wayalife swag all over it lol. But yeah, they no that place good. They have some challenging hills that test your jeep and yourself. It's all about traction and momentum there hahaha.

Millerj87

Cool sounds fun! I run a wayalife banner across the windshield too

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
i'm in Hollywood.......just south of Fort Lauderdale.......A Suds n Grub would be awesome......Have JK will travel

DCR JEEP

Cool sounds fun! I run a wayalife banner across the windshield too

I have a Project-JK banner but it doesn't do any good with the 50" led bar. But I have some wayalife side decals as well as wayalife fender decals.

Millerj87

How about updating the original thread post with all who have chimed in? This way we can see who might be close to where we live.

That's a good idea finding there are more on here than I thought!

Millerj87

Where would be a good central suds and grub spot? And how do we organize something like this? .... Maybe after the 2013 JKX Eddie can give us some insight?

Top Bottom