MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings

Discount Tire

Quick correction to post #22...

The 15", 16" and 17" 5-5 MB11 wheels all have a center bore diameter of 71.5mm, which makes them hub-centric :thumb:

BdugJK

Just wanted to give some kudos to DTD. In April I ordered 5 wheels and tires. The wheels said "low stock" when I ordered them but to me that meant they had some. Well I had to wait for two months for them to be manufactured and sent in. Afterwards I completed a survey about my experience. I love the wheels and tires and was willing to wait. However I was a little butt hurt that low stock was really out of stock. I was contacted by a representative who was able to provide a little compensation for my troubles and wait. I will definitely purchase from them again. Thanks to all who helped with my order! :thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Not sure how I missed this, but that's a great looking wheel! Reminds me of the KMC Machete but with a removable ring. Why is there no Discount Tire in Hawaii?? Lol.

Discount Tire

Just wanted to give some kudos to DTD. In April I ordered 5 wheels and tires. The wheels said "low stock" when I ordered them but to me that meant they had some. Well I had to wait for two months for them to be manufactured and sent in. Afterwards I completed a survey about my experience. I love the wheels and tires and was willing to wait. However I was a little butt hurt that low stock was really out of stock. I was contacted by a representative who was able to provide a little compensation for my troubles and wait. I will definitely purchase from them again. Thanks to all who helped with my order! :thumb:

Thank you or choosing Discount Tire, Bdugjk! We appreciate your patience.

Why is there no Discount Tire in Hawaii?? Lol.

There should be, I'd then put in for a transfer :yup:

Discount Tire

Glad it all worked out. We also like this wheel with the bolt on rock ring. It gives it a tough look that is also practicable as it protects the lip of your wheel.

Top Bottom