Making the B Pillar removable on a 4 door.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To each their own. Pretty interesting project. Personally I would think a huge door opening is gonna look......odd. Keep us posted on how it turns out. I’m intrigued.

LOL - "odd" isn't exactly the word that came to my mind but I'm sure it's a lot nicer.
That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't admit was intrigued as well. :crazyeyes:

fiend

Caught the Bug
LOL - "odd" isn't exactly the word that came to my mind but I'm sure it's a lot nicer.
That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't admit was intrigued as well. :crazyeyes:

Well the original Jeeps had neither a B pillar nor a roll bar. They look a little funny now, but not back then.

IMG_0898.jpg

This dude is chopping out the pillar but will have a full cage. So maybe it’ll look ok. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Maybe it’ll be the new trend, replacing angry grills, albeit with quite a bit more work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well the original Jeeps had neither a B pillar nor a roll bar. They look a little funny now, but not back then.

This dude is chopping out the pillar but will have a full cage. So maybe it’ll look ok. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Maybe it’ll be the new trend, replacing angry grills, albeit with quite a bit more work.

Yeah, I own one....

20170222183737-89f2e593.jpg

Of course, it was never a 4-door :idontknow:

Brute

Hooked
Full disclosure...my B pillar was removed from a four door as well...

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 405

jjlong

You've got me so confused! I wanna say your fucking crazy, but then I think, maybe your a genius! I will withhold my full judgement until the end of the build. But right now I've got you 70/30 Nuts!

BdugJK

I am in for the long haul. I even like how his pictures are showing a big over view. It is like a tease!:sFun_tease:

Bustedback

Genius is just another form of crazy. Your fab skills are top notch, but I’m still not sure what the point of removing the whole B pillar is. I’m gonna follow along to see the end result though.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Top Bottom