$1000 Loyalty Cash on JL offer

Ddays

Hooked
:thumb: I was actually just referring to all the speculation as to why. Pretty safe to say it's not because they made to many.:crazyeyes:

Does make you wonder if there is pushback on the 2L turbo though. There seems to be a bunch of those on the lots. Not as many V6's

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Does make you wonder if there is pushback on the 2L turbo though. There seems to be a bunch of those on the lots. Not as many V6's

I'm so out of the loop on what's going on at home. Every 4 months is getting old. But you may be on to something there. Last search I did online of what's on the lots near home, I think the majority were the 2L .

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Friend of mine got a fully optioned Yukon Denali earlier this year. I think it was around $90k. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's insane. You can option out a F250 SD and get it to go over $100k now. :eek:

Unbelievable, and insane. The exact words that come to my mind. Vehicles are so damned expensive, it’s hard to believe! As long as people keep paying it, that’s how it will be, and eventually I’ll pony up for a JL, too.

fiend

Caught the Bug
It's insane. You can option out a F250 SD and get it to go over $100k now. :eek:

Oh yeah. I know another guy that got a top of the line F450 a couple of months ago. I never asked him what it cost, but I’m sure it’s north of $100k. On a civil servant’s salary. He must have a ton of OT. No kids, which helps.

Ddays

Hooked
Oh yeah. I know another guy that got a top of the line F450 a couple of months ago. I never asked him what it cost, but I’m sure it’s north of $100k. On a civil servant’s salary. He must have a ton of OT. No kids, which helps.

My brother in law just bought one of those to pull his horse trailer with. I never thought I'd ever say something rode stiffer than my wifes F250SD. There are dumptrucks on the market that ride better than that damn thing. Shit, my Jeep rides like a Limo compared to it. We took a 3hr trip with them and I think I ended up 6" shorter by the time we got there :crazyeyes: Not sure what he paid for it but he can have it!

BaddestCross

My brother in law just bought one of those to pull his horse trailer with. I never thought I'd ever say something rode stiffer than my wifes F250SD. There are dumptrucks on the market that ride better than that damn thing. Shit, my Jeep rides like a Limo compared to it. We took a 3hr trip with them and I think I ended up 6" shorter by the time we got there :crazyeyes: Not sure what he paid for it but he can have it!
Loaded or unloaded?

Buying a new vehicle is quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone can do with their money short of setting it on fire. I did it once... Never again. Especially pickups. I'll let someone else pay for the bulk of the depreciation and I'll buy it 3 years later.

I still get angry when I think about that new truck I bought 25 years ago. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

My new ram 3500 rides like a bucking brick. 🙄

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Loaded or unloaded?

Buying a new vehicle is quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone can do with their money short of setting it on fire. I did it once... Never again. Especially pickups. I'll let someone else pay for the bulk of the depreciation and I'll buy it 3 years later.

I still get angry when I think about that new truck I bought 25 years ago. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I’ve bought used, since 2009, except for a couple of 2 door Wranglers, and that Grand Cherokee. Hard to find a used 4x4 Grand, with a V8 around here. I’ll probably never own another brand new pickup. Too damned expensive. Disclaimer: This rule does not apply to a JL, lol.

jeeeep

Hooked
I've received a couple of the flyers after I bought my JL but also think it's an incentive to clear all the 2.0L on the lots.

The JL I bought didn't have everything I would've liked, but it's the only 3,6L I found in the Ocean Blue Rubicon I was looking for.

pretty much one of a handful of 3.6L Rubicon at any of the dealers near me when I decided to buy

Last edited:
Top Bottom