SHOW us the SNOW!!

Nataqua

As far as rentals go...that's not a bad ride

Yeah, funny story there, I called Geico to request an upgrade for 4wd/awd and the young lady on the phone (presumably from Vegas) tells me "I live in Nevada and there's no snow here..." :sigh: Oye. However the black Jeep parked behind Nataqua for a couple days kinda looked like the Undertaker had arrived. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, funny story there, I called Geico to request an upgrade for 4wd/awd and the young lady on the phone (presumably from Vegas) tells me "I live in Nevada and there's no snow here..." :sigh: Oye. However the black Jeep parked behind Nataqua for a couple days kinda looked like the Undertaker had arrived. :grayno:

LOL - don't you know that the only thing in Nevada is Las Vegas? :cheesy: :crazyeyes:

Nice rental and great that you were able to get out :thumb:

Kyle7R

Old pic from early season snow. Cooper reposted this on their IG too

IMG_0143.jpg

Trip to the mountains for some boarding

Attachments

• IMG_1721.jpg
    IMG_1721.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 87

wibornz

Normally I would not be out on the trails right now because of snowmobile season. But in Lower Michigan, the snow has been real light. We had one good storm and then it warmed back up. So yesterday was about 30 degrees and blue skies, and blue skies in Michigan this time of year is rare. So we loaded up the dog and drove to the high banks of the Muskegon river up north aways. Brought the chain saw so we could build a little fire and cook lunch and enjoy the blue skies along the river.

20181230_132423.jpg

20181230_131922.jpg

20181230_131527.jpg

Top Bottom