Gruff JK is gonna be pissed

Ddays

Hooked
You may never want to drive Gruff again.

Hahaha, I can assure you that won't happen! But this will allow me to keep some miles off of him.

Congrats! I broke down a lot sooner.

Ha - I would have been in one sooner but had to wait til the timing was right with the missus ;)

Congratulations Jerry [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks Andy! I got the white in your honor :cool:

congrats!
admit it, you've already got the lift, wheels and tires picked out lol

Hahaha, I was gonna do a Sport/Sahara and go with the Dynatrac lift, but believe it or not, the Missus really liked the Rubicon and wanted it. So After I wiped the "stupid" off of my forehead that's normally there
I jumped on it instead. 35's with no lift is a pretty cool deal! :thumb:

And yes, we already have the Method MR305 NV wheels picked out :yup:

mr305.jpg

Congrats man!

Thanks! Can't wait!

Congrats on the new JL

Thanks buddy!

Ddays

Hooked
That’s a nice option list. Factory LED is the way to go, I think. Painted or black fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I had a thread over on JLWrangler on that and decided to just go with all LED's. I didn't realize at that time that all of the bulbs were LED's with that upgrade, so it;s not too bad of a deal there.
And there really isn't an aftermarket option yet being that the JL lights are 9" round now, instead of the 7" on the JK's. Something else I didn't realize.

I went with the black fenders and black top. I like the contrast. Also. I've boogered up my fenders on Gruff a couple times and I don't want to deal with fixing scratches on painted ones.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Dont know how I missed this before, shows how far back I am on everything. Cant wait to see it on the trails :thumb:

Top Bottom