Az group

Frydaddy

Anything going on the west side this weekend? I might explore Gila Monster and Cheap Trick. Maybe check out Turtle Falls or Firebird. Ive got open diffs and probably cant get very far on these trails, just want to wander around close to home.

There is also a BLM Open house on remapping Rainbow Valley and surrounding areas.
https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front...me=dispatchToPatternPage&currentPageId=118132

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are meetings next week with the BLM regarding the Buckeye Hills East area. That's east of MC85 and south of the gila river. There is 20 days left to comment on the maps so far. This will be a good time to mention Gila Monster and Cheap Trick and the egress to each. We can get them mapped on BLM lands for legal passage.

Open house is
[/FONT]Wednesday June 7, 2017 from 6 - 8 pmCommunity Center
201 E. Centre Avenue
Buckeye, Arizona 85326

Randy Tadevich

Anything going on the west side this weekend? I might explore Gila Monster and Cheap Trick. Maybe check out Turtle Falls or Firebird. Ive got open diffs and probably cant get very far on these trails, just want to wander around close to home.

There is also a BLM Open house on remapping Rainbow Valley and surrounding areas.
https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front...me=dispatchToPatternPage&currentPageId=118132

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are meetings next week with the BLM regarding the Buckeye Hills East area. That's east of MC85 and south of the gila river. There is 20 days left to comment on the maps so far. This will be a good time to mention Gila Monster and Cheap Trick and the egress to each. We can get them mapped on BLM lands for legal passage.

Open house is
[/FONT]Wednesday June 7, 2017 from 6 - 8 pmCommunity Center
201 E. Centre Avenue
Buckeye, Arizona 85326
Thanks Fry. What are those 4 trails like and where abouts are they located?

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Two of them are just south of Buckeye, Im told there are some tough spots, I probably wont make it, just want to check it out. The two others are at the south end of the White Tanks. I don know what kind of permits you need for there. I can PM you if youre interested.

Randy Tadevich

Two of them are just south of Buckeye, Im told there are some tough spots, I probably wont make it, just want to check it out. The two others are at the south end of the White Tanks. I don know what kind of permits you need for there. I can PM you if youre interested.
Surprising enough, even open, you can get through and do a lot more than you think. I am interested, however, tomorrow a few of us are doing Pyeatts draw. Your more than welcome to come along. Its in the pines and a lot cooler. You can make that trail as easy or as difficult as you would like; assumming you have never heard of it.
But yes, I would like to do those trails you mentioned because they are more local for a quick trip.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

uberc4

We ran that trail Memorial Day weekend. Everyone ended up pulling cable on the line left of the filter. Pictures definitely do not do the justice of that waterfall. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

Sounds like a fun weekend in the garage! :brows: [emoji481]
No garage... drive way. Garage is full of decorative work out equipment lol.. what a pain in the ass taking the trans down. But after multiple trips to the autoparts store, dealer and every curse word in english and in spanish finally got it out. Youtube made me think i was going to get it done like in 15mins. 20170610_205647.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom