What was done to your rig this week?

RedPool

A complete make over. Swapped the JK Sport for a JLU Rubicon. Kept my wheels/tires and stayed with Red. I am content for the time being.

IMG_4244.JPG

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_5195.jpg
Before
IMG_5202.jpg
Now
Sold my bumpers now just looking for someone selling there Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger ahaha.
Had my little helper with me [emoji4]
IMG_5196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yours clearly not typing correctly . Why did you decide to switch to the evo bumper ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yeah just had to make sure [emoji23]. Honestly I really love the look of the Evo bumper. And I feel like it’s going to be a little lighter then what I had. That’s what I was wanting on my Jeep when I got the other bumpers but 4wp had a really good deal on old inventory so I just said ok I’ll buy those instead but have always been a fan of the 1/4 pounder with stinger. The ones I had on were great bumpers though and worked well for how I had my Jeep set up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Installed remote starter by fortin, with a long range remote kit.

Heated seats this weekend, if my hands don't freeze off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How was the starter to install? My daughter wants one for her Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Super easy. I picked up a preprogrammed / wired kit from ebay for about $150.

The hardest part was taking off the lower steering wheel shroud. (I actually cracked the plastic). It would have been easier to remove the steering wheel, but I'm not sure what that involves.

Actually installation of the unit was pulling a plug from the ignition, and putting the harness in between the plug and the wire that went there.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Super easy. I picked up a preprogrammed / wired kit from ebay for about $150.

The hardest part was taking off the lower steering wheel shroud. (I actually cracked the plastic). It would have been easier to remove the steering wheel, but I'm not sure what that involves.

Actually installation of the unit was pulling a plug from the ignition, and putting the harness in between the plug and the wire that went there.

Good to know!

Top Bottom