MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

Buster3479

Add my wife and I as a tentative for now subject to 2019 work projects. We'd love to hang with you, Astroman, and Ruvicon again! We're also considering EJS with Brute. I start new projects in January, and do not know my schedule yet.

Crossing fingers we'll get to wheel with our new West Coast friends again in 2019!

We ran most of those trails in 2018, but would run them again. We're super interested in Poison Spyder, Elephant Hill, and Steel Bender, plus whatever else.

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Add my wife and I as a tentative for now subject to 2019 work projects. We'd love to hang with you, Astroman, and Ruvicon again! We're also considering EJS with Brute. I start new projects in January, and do not know my schedule yet.

Crossing fingers we'll get to wheel with our new West Coast friends again in 2019!

We ran most of those trails in 2018, but would run them again. We're super interested in Poison Spyder, Elephant Hill, and Steel Bender, plus whatever else.

Sounds great Phil. Hope to see you in Moab

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

I want to say we're in soooo bad but just a maybe for now pending work schedules. Stephanie asked me if they have bears there! [emoji23]She's still having nightmares from Rubicon last summer. [emoji16] [emoji199]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
I want to say we're in soooo bad but just a maybe for now pending work schedules. Stephanie asked me if they have bears there! [emoji23]She's still having nightmares from Rubicon last summer. [emoji16] [emoji199]

[emoji23][emoji23]I was jus telling that bear story today to my family. Good times. Come to Moab. It’s wheeling paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That's exactly where I'm going to fish for monster rainbows...hopefully the guides will have AK47's...

Not sure how much damage an AK would do. It's a pretty mild round for an animal that size.
Check this video out. Bear keeps charging after a point blank shotgun round. Powerful creatures.

Last edited:
Put us down for a likely. We’ll be there the second week of March but I’m close enough I may be able to sneak down for a few extra days.

Buster3479

We hope to leave Cleo (super bear defense dog) home this time with family. You know how great a job she did at Rubicon Springs.....

There were a few trails in Moab that didn't allow dogs, and it'd be easier to go out for food in the evening. I really hope we can make this happen.

Attachments

• 20180808_083711.jpg
    20180808_083711.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 111

Brute

Hooked
I can't get to the mainland any earlier than the 1st week of April...I'll be in Argentina, Chile & Peru...otherwise I would have preferred to have joined you...less rigs on the trail is far more enjoyable.

But I still enjoy EJS...I have a couple friends that I only see at this event once a year...

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom