What was done to your rig this week?

metalic

It’s still massive. Good thing you have 43s to keep that anchor up high in the air!

A front would be a crazy build with Kingpin knuckles, but definitely pricey!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I measured from center of tube to bottom of Center and have more clearance than my factory 44

Looks good. Jeep looks huge

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fits in a 7' garage door. Sitting on 3.5" RK springs but gained a 1/2" with the tube size when measured compared to 44.
It required a lot of cutting and a BFH.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Love this build! The 14 bolt is a monster. I saw an instruction sheet on how to cut it down and put the plate on. More than my skill set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

deantac

Front fabrication is done.....getting closer.... Next up is steering , bump stops and brake lines...etc.

IMG_1091.jpg

Built a upper link mount, will finish it once things are lined up.

IMG_1093.jpg

deantac

What am I looking at here? I suppose the blue line is for the locker - whats that other line? Is it steel braided?

Blue line is ARB line that I stuck in there to keep crud out.....and the braided line is brake lines that will run up the upper link. I connected them to keep crud out also.

jdofmemi

Blue line is ARB line that I stuck in there to keep crud out.....and the braided line is brake lines that will run up the upper link. I connected them to keep crud out also.

I love the idea of running the brake lines down the upper link. That should keep them out of harm's way.

Great build!

mattfl

Added a GMRS radio this weekend. Wanted a way to mount it to my roll cage so came up with this mount and 3D printed it. Originally had it on the lower bar but found it worked better on the upper one.

IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0334.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
That is cool! I like that you 3D printed it! I’ll be interested in how well the printed part lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom