Thoughts while driving my Jeep

JeepFan

Hooked
On the way to work today I had a funny thought about the phrase "ALWAYS Trust Your Spotter!" I was wondering what it would be like to drive through an obstacle blindfolded with only your trusty spotter to guide you! Crazy huh!!?? Then I thought, Hey, what a great title for a new thread on WAYALIFE"!

So here you go...Now tell us what your thoughts are while driving your Jeep!!

Have a great time!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great thread Tony!

I always wonder what people are saying when they pull up next to me when I'm topless and doorless. A few times my brother and I have guessed what they were saying lol

JeepFan

Hooked
Great thread Tony!

I always wonder what people are saying when they pull up next to me when I'm topless and doorless. A few times my brother and I have guessed what they were saying lol

LOL!! I have wondered that very same thing so many times!! :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
great thread..here is a thought I actually had this morning as my fuel light was on and I was driving past the first gas station.. "man it sucks having to pay for gas at 15mpg with theses 35's, cant imagine what it will be like when the 37s come" but ultimately realized that i didn't really care as my new jeep only stayed stock for about a week.

jeff_in_rc

Before we put in the cargo net system to keep our dogs in the jeep I always wondered what people thought seeing our dogs hanging out with their front paws on the rear fender flair. Mind you they can't see the leashes on the dogs that are secured to the footman's loops due to all of their fur.

Heck, we had a lady stop us once almost in tears because she thought our dogs were going to fall out! Once I explained the situation to her she left feeling better.

ob_tj

Most of the time my thoughts are " that noise is new... hope something didn't just break!"

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I always wonder what the people in front of me are thinking when I pull up on a stop light and they're sitting in a small car. Its even worse when that small car doesn't have window tint, cause even with factory headlights they will straight up turn that thing into a disco ball

Edit: we are talking about at night of course..

Napalm

"What is that new sound"

"Is it pulling to the right more than yesterday?"

"Is it REALLY going to rain today while topless? "

:)

Jimmypaget

"Hmm, can I afford the DTD? We can live off ramen for a while" that or "I'm probably going to blow this D30 soon, better start saving for a 44"

Top Bottom