2017 Presidents' Day Deals!

Discount Tire

So you're saying that overall, I'm saving 1.1 pounds with the Bully Pro!? Sweet....the MPG's are gonna soar.

Seriously though, the weight adds up, so I'll take the free pound. I'd have liked to be in the market for Beadlocks (and could have managed a great deal on some DV8's), but I'm not on the trails enough or riding the Jeep hard enough to justify that...not to mention the extra stress I may be putting on currently stock axles and the increased maintenance.

The $100 card comes in the mail, or with the wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think you'll be pleased with performance these wheels deliver. The modified bead retention hump is designed for aired down performance and the scratch guards keep the tire bead and wheel lip protected; I hope you enjoy them!

As for the rebate... it will arrive by mail within 4 to 6 weeks (typically quicker) after submission. If you haven't already, you need to submit the rebate either on-line or by mail; see the links below.

Submit Rebate Online
Submit Rebate by Mail

tgoss

Just ordered some coopers but didn't see any deals... maybe missed out on them :(

Whatever excited to up myself in size... wish it was that easy in every other category :rolleyes2:

Discount Tire

Just ordered some coopers but didn't see any deals... maybe missed out on them :(

Whatever excited to up myself in size... wish it was that easy in every other category :rolleyes2:

Sorry to hear you just missed this one, tgoss.

Right now you can save $30.00 back on a new set of Cooper tires when purchasing using Discount Tire credit. This promo can also be combined with the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount :thumb:

Let us know if you have an questions or would like further assistance.

Buy Now & SAVE | Discount Tire Direct

Discount Tire

40" STT Pro's are on national backorder :( Bummed.

I called Cooper and they have limited inventory left through one of there distribution centers.

If you'd like us to order a set for you shoot us a PM with your contact information and we'll make sure you're taken care of :yup:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thank you Discount Tire! Got my 37x13.50r17 STT Pros mounted today at your sparks store. Love the aggressive new look, yet surprisingly smooth ride. [emoji16][emoji106] IMG_0086.jpg

Rottenbelly

Got my wheels and tires on! And my rebate already showed up! Its only been about a week or so.
16903145_10211250611848541_7181350128799817738_o.png

Discount Tire

Thank you Discount Tire! Got my 37x13.50r17 STT Pros mounted today at your sparks store. Love the aggressive new look, yet surprisingly smooth ride. [emoji16][emoji106] View attachment 245837

Got my new wheels and tires mounted up on the Jeep today. Thanks Matt and Discount Tire!

View attachment 245853

Got my wheels and tires on! And my rebate already showed up! Its only been about a week or so.
16903145_10211250611848541_7181350128799817738_o.png

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the shout out and for choosing Discount Tire :thumb:

Top Bottom