Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
[emoji1] wayyyy far down the list of wishes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Besides, you would do better with a Yeti. Mine has worked great and kept ice for 8 days while hunting in early August. Frankly, after using the Yeti, cannot see the need for the ARB fridge. They take up a lot of room for the amount of internal space and you need to keep them connected. Now, if I was out in the wilderness for 3 weeks, then I can see the point. But I can only imagine how ridiculous it would look packing out an Elk in one of those fridges. Not gonna happen.

ChiliDawg

Besides, you would do better with a Yeti. Mine has worked great and kept ice for 8 days while hunting in early August. Frankly, after using the Yeti, cannot see the need for the ARB fridge. They take up a lot of room for the amount of internal space and you need to keep them connected. Now, if I was out in the wilderness for 3 weeks, then I can see the point. But I can only imagine how ridiculous it would look packing out an Elk in one of those fridges. Not gonna happen.

Yeah I was thinking of a Yeti or an RTIC. More versatile as well.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Are you running wentworth towards loon lake?? I'm curious on the condition of post pile Area. I've heard it got pretty gnarly from last winter, I wanted to check it out but didn't have time on my trip up there.

Just remembered this post. We did run Wentworth side and had no problems with the post pile. Our group had a LJ locked on 33s and a 2 dr Jk on 35s with a rear locker.

Top Bottom