Hi from Michigan

a_aron

Hey everyone. Thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I've been into the Jeep life for the last decade or so. Over the past few years we have started to venture off into more of an overlanding lifestyle, always looking for a new adventure and new trail to explore. I've learned a lot from Eddie's Youtube channel and look forward to learning from this community going forward.

Aaron

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey everyone. Thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I've been into the Jeep life for the last decade or so. Over the past few years we have started to venture off into more of an overlanding lifestyle, always looking for a new adventure and new trail to explore. I've learned a lot from Eddie's Youtube channel and look forward to learning from this community going forward.

Aaron

Welcome Aaron, just south of you in Rochester!

A bunch of us are making a run to Drummond the first weekend in August. You should check out the thread.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

a_aron

Welcome Aaron, just south of you in Rochester!

A bunch of us are making a run to Drummond the first weekend in August. You should check out the thread.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Nice! I’ll have to check that thread out. We will actually be camping on the island that whole week. It would be great to connect with the group for a day or two on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom