Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

Trail JK

I'm going to watch Trailer Park Boys. I'll talk to you fine gents later, unless Eddie mans up and boots me ;) :cheesy:

Aw, your buddies are going to be so proud of you. You really gave it to everyone didn't you? And the "Eddie I didn't want it to get this way. Lol" that was a nice touch. Are you done playing with your pussy?

WJCO

Meme King
Aw, your buddies are going to be so proud of you. You really gave it to everyone didn't you? And the "Eddie I didn't want it to get this way. Lol" that was a nice touch. Are you done playing with your pussy?

:cheesy:

56447818.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:eek: :cheesy: :clap2: OMG!! I near about fell out of my chair laughing and I'm still trying to catch my breath :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked

:eek: :cheesy: :clap2: OMG!! I near about fell out of my chair laughing and I'm still trying to catch my breath :cheesy:

Ha ha. In rare form. So manly just got OWNED by a Jeeper girl. Right on Rach, that was awesome!

Amick218

Banned
you don't see the problem with a guy getting pissed about people stealing his design and using it for the logo of their club? I bet you have a whole room full of participation trophies and ribbons that your parents proudly show off to the neighbors because i'm sure you still live at home. I mean after you finished the 6 years of junior college they couldn't expect you to get out on your own so they probably let you continue living at home while you "figure things out". Instead of getting out and finding a job that would take you somewhere, you're still holding out for that management position that's owed to you. In the meantime you'll continue driving the jeep they bought you and modding it with the birthday money your grandma gives you every year.

You're part of his entitled fucking culture that's too lazy to get out and earn their way in this world. Instead of your club seasoning their own shit, they rip eddie off instead and in your eyes that's ok. Fucking pathetic. Now go to your safe space and reflect on how much the world hurts and how unfair it is that people here don't agree with you.

tl;dr .....

Amick218

Banned
Why would I offer to remove the sticker? Ha...you guys are something else. I'll get right on that, where's the Goo Gone? I'm sure you all have some for cleaning your keyboards.

longarmwj

Why would I offer to remove the sticker? Ha...you guys are something else. I'll get right on that, where's the Goo Gone? I'm sure you all have some for cleaning your keyboards.

Heat gun works too. Or pressure washer.

Not sure how those would work as far as removing you though...

I think I've figured out your need for seat covers though. Easy cleanup after your local club runs a train on you in the back.

WJCO

Meme King

I think I've figured out your need for seat covers though. Easy cleanup after your local club runs a train on you in the back.

s-ARSENIO-large300.jpg

Amick218

Banned

Yawn.

One day you can shell out for Bartact if you save up, be financially responsible first young man.

I'm also running the best suspension company, Teraflex ;)

That should rile things up. Goodnight turd nuggets!

longarmwj

Yawn.

One day you can shell out for Bartact if you save up, be financially responsible first young man.

Why would I spend money on seat covers anyway? I have no need for them because I put towards actual upgrades such as custom suspension and NOT having dicks in my ass

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yawn.

This thread still going on?

Hey fucktard, pull the dick out of your ass and shove it in your mouth to stop the shit from coming out.

Then jump in front of a bus.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
This thread still going on?

Hey fucktard, pull the dick out of your ass and shove it in your mouth to stop the hit from coming out.

Then jump in front of a bus.

Nice of you to finally show up. That's the kind of shit this threads been missing. [emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Holy fuck I ask a simple question and you act like you came here looking to be banned. Or you are a self-entitled 29 year old with no integrity. Probably live at home with mommy too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460087640.189116.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460087660.023671.jpg

Top Bottom