Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

Just because you don't have one, doesn't mean you can't participate! Not sure why some of these guys continue to let me use them for their Jeep. :yup:

You are right. Unfortunately around my area there aren't just a whole lot of wayalifers.

Already been talking with the wife about the possibility of another before the end of 2016. We shall see!

thardy

Banned
You are right. Unfortunately around my area there aren't just a whole lot of wayalifers.

Already been talking with the wife about the possibility of another before the end of 2016. We shall see!

Good luck man! On another note, try to come out to the End of Summer run! We'll get you a seat to ride in man!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Good to hear from ya Napalm like the others have said I do miss the Onyx updates glad your doing well and best of luck on your future JK
Happy New year by the way

Napalm

Good to hear from ya Napalm like the others have said I do miss the Onyx updates glad your doing well and best of luck on your future JK
Happy New year by the way

I miss you guys too, I miss contributing and learning from the site. Thank you! You too! DDay is looking fantastic!

I'm in Fort Worth:(

I'll buy you all the beer you can drink for a ride! Hahahaha

Happy new year Napalm. We all miss Onyx.

I miss Onyx as well, but selling has taught me a lot. The next year will give me time to save, shop, and learn more about JKs for the next one.

Top Bottom