The monkey wave

PatyWagon

Only if she’s into it though right? Or is it one of those things that they’ll be into what ever you’re into?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Little girls seem to be drawn to their dads and vice versa, don't laugh, but she may be under the truck with you and you will later be at the coffee table having a tea party. Such it is with daddy's girl [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Congrats! Best advice I can give is to not take anyone’s advice because every child and family is different. Do what works for you and your child. Apart from that, prepare your child to succeed in the world, don’t shield them from it.

Last edited:

CharlesC

Congratulations to both of you!! My girls are both off to college and my wife and I are getting use to the empty nest thing since last May [emoji23] It is very weird not seeing them everyday. Time goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it!

Oreo_penguin536

Congrats! Best advice I can give is to not take anyone’s advice because every child and family is different. Do what works for you and your child. Apart from that, prepare you child to succeed in the world, don’t shield them from it.

I’ve heard that a lot too, hopefully she will be able to travel a bit and remember it if this military thing works out the way I’m hoping

Top Bottom