Hiking. Day, Thru, Section, Ultralight to Traditional

WJCO

Meme King
Here are a few shots of some trips I took into the Ansel Adams Wilderness a few years back. My son Jakob got some great pictures of the back country.

Beautiful pics.

It was at this point I realized I should read up on Snakes... [emoji15]

Looks like some kind of rattlesnake. I don't know of any other poisonous snakes in that area. Based on the head shape, it definitely looks poisonous.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks like some kind of rattlesnake. I don't know of any other poisonous snakes in that area. Based on the head shape, it definitely looks poisonous.

I think it was too.... we immediately froze and I wasn’t exactly sure what to do... so from about 12’ away I hit it with a small rock and it turned around and slithered down the mountain into the brush... with it’s tail facing me, I could see a tiny rattler. Kind of scary. We stayed in tighter formation after that.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just got back from a 4 day backpacking trip! First in a long time! Went to Mirror Lake in the Spanish Peaks Image1531092885.980438.jpg Image1531092907.161795.jpg Image1531092964.740169.jpg Image1531093112.042443.jpg
Nice thing was, the trailhead was only 30 minutes from our house!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ruvicon

Zion National Park

I just hiked Angels Landing with my boys on the 1st day:

IMG_5239.JPG

Then 2nd & 3rd day we hike the Narrows Top Down overnighter 16 mile trek. Was awesome!

IMG_1290.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Just got back from a 4 day backpacking trip! First in a long time! Went to Mirror Lake in the Spanish Peaks

Nice thing was, the trailhead was only 30 minutes from our house!

Zion National Park

I just hiked Angels Landing with my boys on the 1st day:

Then 2nd & 3rd day we hike the Narrows Top Down overnighter 16 mile trek. Was awesome

Awesome hiking photos!

Top Bottom