Last I recall it’s a jk forum. Talking shit with a wj lol

Jaimegomez8

I’d love to continue with all you wjco groupies but I’d rather be a tough guy in real life lol. Internet clowns. Aaaand for all of you that hate this clown too because he’s a wayalife security don’t let this old fuck be a smart ass on all your posts. Fuck him and his piece of shit wj. One day you might get a jk or jl when your retirement money isn’t used on buying eBay parts for your shit car

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I’d love to continue with all you wjco groupies but I’d rather be a tough guy in real life lol. Internet clowns. Aaaand for all of you that hate this clown too because he’s a wayalife security don’t let this old fuck be a smart ass on all your posts. Fuck him and his piece of shit wj. One day you might get a jk or jl when your retirement money isn’t used on buying eBay parts for your shit car

Lol. Just leave now. You're embarrassing yourself.

longarmwj

He does own a JK......

Pretty sure his WJ would drag your Jk down a trail though. Looking back on your post history it’s asking about nothing but cold start noises and budget boosts and shit

He does own a JK......

Pretty sure his WJ would drag your Jk down a trail though. Looking back on your post history it’s asking about nothing but cold start noises and budget boosts and shit

Well hopefully at some point tonight “Jaime” will get fucked in ass with a pineapple and come to his senses and just rinse his mouth out with buckshot. Be a shame though, I was really enjoying this thread.

longarmwj

Well hopefully at some point tonight “Jaime” will get fucked in ass with a pineapple and come to his senses and just rinse his mouth out with buckshot. Be a shame though, I was really enjoying this thread.

Nah nobody will ever come close enough to him to actually fuck him.

The closest thing to penetration he will ever have is when his finger slips through the toilet paper and he makes a little moan.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Nice avatar. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Sheeesh I always miss the funny shit and gotta catch up ......

Na man I don't want no Rc springs ... am thinking could use one them double steering stabilizer setups they make ta got one of those ?????
Oh hell never mind I forgot I took my single off over a yr ago an still not running one

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom