I'm a Jeep Influencer!

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats to them! That is awesome they got it so fast!

Thanks. This is fun seeing them all get the bug. Usully one time out and they're hooked!

There is no such thing as a free horse, or a Wrangler you won’t dump money into.

I converted my Dad, then my sister, then a few other family members. You should see the Holidays haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amen to that on the free nonsense. :icon_crazy: Looking forward to the holidays. Gonna have to get them all lined up & get a pic.

Nice looking Jeep!

It is isn't it? The first one I saw really turned my head.

That’s awesome! Another jeep in the family!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I bought them a Zeon 10S from Bubba as a first mod gift. Came in today too!

Hey now, it’s only been since July....

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That's totally insane. I'd be embarrassed if I was the dealership. I know it's not their fault, but they are the reps after all....

wjtstudios

Hooked
That's totally insane. I'd be embarrassed if I was the dealership. I know it's not their fault, but they are the reps after all....

I’ll believe it when I see it, but Friday it is supposed to arrive. I might have it Saturday. But I’ve heard this too many times to believe it but I can always hope!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I’ll believe it when I see it, but Friday it is supposed to arrive. I might have it Saturday. But I’ve heard this too many times to believe it but I can always hope!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I think you should do a bigass burnout in the parking lot before you leave....

Brute

Hooked
Thanks - I thought the same thing but they got their VIN number 3 days after they ordered it. Maybe what you suggested was still the case, but man, 2 weeks is crazy fast!

Thanks!
LOL, they're already itching to get out in it. Who knows, gonna be nice this weekend so maybe we'll head up to the mountains again :D

VIN. Not vin number.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Did you ever see the movie "My Cousin Vin Number"?...

Top Bottom