IT'S HERE : Jeep JK BIG Bore XD Steerng Gear Box - NOW SHIPPING

fiend

Caught the Bug
I think the first Trail test is going to be the Rubicon in October!!

Yeah, the Rubicon is the perfect place to try out a major new upgrade! 🤣

Bring a fire extinguisher, some caps for the gear box, and extra hydro fluid, in case you have a line failure and spew oil all over your exhaust manifold. Happened to me on Mottino one time .... [emoji44] Thankfully, no [emoji91]

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Yeah, the Rubicon is the perfect place to try out a major new upgrade! 🤣

Bring a fire extinguisher, some caps for the gear box, and extra hydro fluid, in case you have a line failure and spew oil all over your exhaust manifold. Happened to me on Mottino one time .... [emoji44] Thankfully, no [emoji91]

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Yeah, Hopefully I'll be able to get out before then...

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Alright, I've got it in and been running it a few day on the road. I'm pretty happy except for a couple of issues.
First, the tie rod clamp is slipping, I've cranked down on the 4 bolts in the clamp as much as I think is prudent. The slipping is down to only an inch but as far as I'm concerned it shouldn't slip at all.
The other issue is the bottom end of the sector shaft is touching my track bar. I've got the Rock Krawler track bar and I've done the drag link flip... I'm hoping Rock Krawler has a different bracket for the driver side to give me a little space between the Sector shaft and the track bar.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Alright, I've got it in and been running it a few day on the road. I'm pretty happy except for a couple of issues.
First, the tie rod clamp is slipping, I've cranked down on the 4 bolts in the clamp as much as I think is prudent. The slipping is down to only an inch but as far as I'm concerned it shouldn't slip at all.
The other issue is the bottom end of the sector shaft is touching my track bar. I've got the Rock Krawler track bar and I've done the drag link flip... I'm hoping Rock Krawler has a different bracket for the driver side to give me a little space between the Sector shaft and the track bar.

Tack weld?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom