You're Doing It Wrong

Seahawkfan

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
Saw this guy on the freeway today. Got camber?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Took my son out to a shop in Fontana to pick up some rims for his Honda and the owner had one of these out front. Asked him about tires and how long they lasted. He said about 2 months and he just puts inexpensive tires on it. Told my son don't get any crazy ideas.:crazyeyes:

So this must be a new trend. I saw one of these yesterday as well driving in front of me. It was a Civic I think. What's the point of this shenanigan? It certainly doesn't look cool, it's not safe or practical, so why the fuck are people doing it?

jesse3638

Hooked
So this must be a new trend. I saw one of these yesterday as well driving in front of me. It was a Civic I think. What's the point of this shenanigan? It certainly doesn't look cool, it's not safe or practical, so why the fuck are people doing it?
The same reason low riders had 100 spoke 9" wide Daytons with 6" wide tires. It's cool!..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

I see a lot of these over here in Pa as well. The shop I now take Gruff to for electrical stufff has these in the parking lot along with the Subaru's with trash can exhausts on them. I asked one of the kids about the tires and he also said they only last a few months. The camber aside, some of the cars look pretty damn cool with the body kits and such added on. Eh, different strokes. At least they don't have those goddamn Spartan grilles for Civics :mad:

Top Bottom