Axle Reinforcement

bouche03

Revolution shafts, Regear, and call it good until your housing goes down- it probably never will. In the meantime save for a PR44 housing and all your internals will swap over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm in the same spot as the OP and appreciate that feedback. I do need to install the gussets still though! I imagine my ball joints will go pretty quick once I have the weight of 37" Coopers and bead locks on them.

SLO

Even if it’s a daily driver with a lot of highway miles? Been hearing mixed things between 4.88 and 5.13, esp for the 3.6

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I went 5.13’s with 37’s and the 3.6. I wish I had gone 4.88 when on the freeway and glad I went 5.13 when off road.

Are the freeway miles at any altitude or up any significant grades?

I was planning on getting 4.88 for my 37's but the shop owner (once I asked for advice) suggested I go with the 5.13. I'm very glad I did as he suggested!! I would not of been happy with the 4.88's.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Revolution shafts, Regear, and call it good until your housing goes down- it probably never will. In the meantime save for a PR44 housing and all your internals will swap over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Worth doing the revolution kit for the rear axle as well during the regear or should I just leave it stock ?

Read a lot of conflicting stuff . Price diff is another 500 ish

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Worth doing the revolution kit for the rear axle as well during the regear or should I just leave it stock ?

Read a lot of conflicting stuff . Price diff is another 500 ish

Are you in need of it now or just trying to be preemptive?

Top Bottom