Oregon Jeepers here

A.J.

Since we’re on the topic, anyone familiar with or part of SO JK’s? I’ve seen them around town, but don’t know anything about the club itself.

Lots of good people in the group. Chris Kearney is kind of the ring leader more or less. As I recall there was a little beef several years ago about their logo here. It was too similar to the project JK logo or something. There is also Jefferson state 4-wheelers, and a couple of others. Can't recall all the names. Ernie Henri is involved with almost every group around here. We just usually tag along with whoever is running on days we can go. Most of the runs are organized on Facebook. Hope to see you around. I live in GP and work in Medford.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

22.Rubicon

Sounds good! I’m not a facebooker, I’ll have to figure out another way to plug in with you guys sometime. What are some of the local runs that are typically done throughout the year? I’ve heard conflicting reports on the McGrew trail whether or not it’s open or not, but it’s one I’ve been interested in.

A.J.

Sounds good! I’m not a facebooker, I’ll have to figure out another way to plug in with you guys sometime. What are some of the local runs that are typically done throughout the year? I’ve heard conflicting reports on the McGrew trail whether or not it’s open or not, but it’s one I’ve been interested in.

I’m not much for Facebook either but my wife does. Pm me your phone # and I’ll text you if anyone is getting together. Most of the wheeling around here is old skid trails and logging roads. McGrew is ok and a nice camping weekend but not all that difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MountainTamer

Any of you guys in the Bend/Central Oregon area? I just moved here from Kentucky and see a lot of Jeeps on the road but never catch anyone in person. Hoping to eventually find some others to hit the trails down here with. Also heading to TSF this weekend, suppose to be visiting family in Beaverton but the trails are calling if anyone wants to join.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Any of you guys check out BudNixon' YouTube channel? I have been following it. He has some cool videos in Oregon.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Any of you guys in the Bend/Central Oregon area? I just moved here from Kentucky and see a lot of Jeeps on the road but never catch anyone in person. Hoping to eventually find some others to hit the trails down here with. Also heading to TSF this weekend, suppose to be visiting family in Beaverton but the trails are calling if anyone wants to join.
I'll be up in the blue mountains this weekend. Bummer man

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

Hey there, Just wanted to check in and say hi.
I live in Roseburg, I-5 at the 127
Have Friday's and Saturday's off.
Would love to meet up.

TSF rocks but it is 3 hours plus 1 way for me. With enough notice I could get a room and make a long weekend out of it.
Noonday trail is a cool easy trail ride with some great scenery, but you better not mind some free pinstriping.
The dunes are always cool and the right time of the year you can get out on the beach.
Plus as mentioned this area is just covered with a mess of logging roads. If nothing else good to go for a ride and blast some caps.

Feel free to PM me anytime. :thumb:

danielk37

If you're wanting to go to sand Lake I'd do it soon, after this summer it's supposed to close for good because of all the people who go out there and get drunk and then keep riding.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey. Is sandlake closing for a fact or is that just rumor? Any news about that? I tried to look it up online but didn’t find anything about it closing. I wheel and ride there often in summer and so I wanna make sure what you said is true.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Hey. Is sandlake closing for a fact or is that just rumor? Any news about that? I tried to look it up online but didn’t find anything about it closing. I wheel and ride there often in summer and so I wanna make sure what you said is true.

I saw several articles on it a bit ago but that may have been fake news. Been pretty quiet on that front

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom