LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

Great video. Cool to see that everything you did do to the JT worked and looks like it worked well. Pretty awesome to have a wife and partner that can do the same thing as you. Part 8: 32:00

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love Bethel Maine! It is a really cool place. Sadly the reason we went to Bethel was for a friends funeral. But a place we plan to take vacations in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that.

BBG out there just casually pushin Jeeps around. :cheesy:

Also, which company will be first to market with low profile tail lights??

That's a good question. Hope to see something at SEMA.

That trail looks pretty serious, not only tight, but slick and alot of dirt. Sucks for all the body damage but seems like everyone took it all in stride and had a good time regardless. This has been a fun series to follow!

One or the other would is manageable but all of it at the same time sure made it a challenge. Glad you've been enjoying the series. :yup:

Awesome video. It is indeed different kind of wheeling here on the east coast. Climbing trees is a norm [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is Synergy running OEM axles?

Yup, Synergy was running factory axles with 5.38 gears.

Love that place. Jim's a good guy. It's not just JLs and JTs that lose tail lights on that trail.

LOL - I can imagine.

Just might be the funnest one in the series so far. Love watching Cindy drive, makes us all look like rookies!

Well, it sure was the most challenging one and had the most action. :crazyeyes:

That was a great video! I bet you guys are the first Gladiator on those trails, they’re super tight! That crazy hill looks slicker than buttered duck shit.

LOL - nice way of putting it :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Call that trail "Tail Light Delete":D..........

LOL - probably should be :)

Trail head sign needs to say “air down and remove tail lights”.! Lol

Or, the trees will remove them for you LOL

Damn Cindy proves yet again that she can out wheel almost anyone!

Should have made named the short clip of Skyjacker “HellCat on Ice”. Fuck those tires suck.

LOL - too funny and yes, those Milestar Patagonia tires really do suck!

Another outstanding video loaded with action. Cindy is skilled and fearless behind the wheel and camera!

Cindy is flattered that you would say as much. Glad you enjoyed the video. :cool:

Epic video [emoji817] That trail looked super narrow plus the slick conditions making it extra hard to prevent body damage, Synergy with the full send lol. Situations like that is when having a quality winch makes all the difference [emoji106]

To be fair, Synergy made it without a winch. Heating up the tires to make them nice and sticky was brilliant and made all the difference. It was a perfect example of a 4WD burnout that was done with a real purpose. :yup:

I’m impressed by how the axles are holding up. You guys have really punished them hard. I feel bad for Cindy. I see some corner armor in the future for your JT, which I just realized doesn’t have a name yet.

Honestly, I really am impressed with the Dana UD60s. For sure, I was a skeptic early on but Dana made some nice improvements and they proved themselves on the JL/JT Experience. It'd be one thing if it were just our JT running them but to have so many rigs running them and one with a Hellcat, the odds of a break was that much higher. I will definitely be recommending these axles to anyone who's in need of 1-tons.

Wholly Hannah! You all know how to have some fun! That was a great video guys! Body shops are gonna busy! Sorry to see the first "ding" in the Gladiator, but Cindy, you rocked it! Kudos to you and... all of you all...for taking that trail on! For 8, I guess 40:35.

Thank you. So glad you enjoyed seeing all the fun we had :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Cool to see that everything you did do to the JT worked and looks like it worked well. Pretty awesome to have a wife and partner that can do the same thing as you. Part 8: 32:00

Thanks! I feel lucky to have someone who's as passionate about Jeeps as I am in my life. EVO did an amazing job on our JT. Not only did it perform on the trail, it made our epic drive across the country and back a nice and comfortable one :)

Best quote: “The skinny pedal is your friend”. Ha, Ha, Ha!!! :thumb:

LOL - out there, it really is :yup:

Gotta pay attention or lose count of the scorecard,

Part 8 27:37

LOL - I was losing count and I was there :crazyeyes:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Now that video was full of "SEND IT" moments. I always cringe when damage happens, but just fix it and do it again. It's about the friends and journeys!

Part 8 guess: 29:20

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that video was full of "SEND IT" moments. I always cringe when damage happens, but just fix it and do it again. It's about the friends and journeys!

Part 8 guess: 29:20

Yup, it's all about spending time with good friends and in cool places. :yup:

Gnarly trails. I think I'd be winching a lot more rather than risking my hardtop. All's well that ends in a bar though.

28:33

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I think most would as well but Synergy was good with it all :yup:

smmiliotti

That was a crazy day! I do love that Cindy was driving to change it up and give it a different perspective. She did awesome!! My guess for the next video is 32:20.

Top Bottom