Enforcers Unite!

MericaMade

For you guys running the 3 inch with front King bump stops, how much distance do you have between the EVO bump included in the kit and the white stop on the King?

Zevulin

The bumpstop position locates on the upper ring. With the bumpstop in the mount, turn the upper collar on the threads until one thread is showing above the collar. This properly positions the bumpstop in the mount. Tighten the lower collar by hand.[emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I want to get the 4” plush ride coils by them self but also want the bump stops and can’t find the 4” front bumper stops only the 3”.

I just bought the 4in plush rides and the 4-inch bump stops for the rear and 3-inch for the front. Ordered them from Drew at off road Evolution, he said they only offer a 3in for the front. Apparently they don't go any bigger normally. No matter what size spring.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I just bought the 4in plush rides and the 4-inch bump stops for the rear and 3-inch for the front. Ordered them from Drew at off road Evolution, he said they only offer a 3in for the front. Apparently they don't go any bigger normally. No matter what size spring.

Ok thanks for the reply I think I’ll go 3” all around cause I’m going to be putting on the evo rock star skids in the rear.

MericaMade

The bumpstop position locates on the upper ring. With the bumpstop in the mount, turn the upper collar on the threads until one thread is showing above the collar. This properly positions the bumpstop in the mount. Tighten the lower collar by hand.[emoji631]

Thanks that is what I did but there is only 1.5 inch between Evo bump and king bump. Anyone got pictures of how their 3 inch kit sits with king bumps.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Ok thanks for the reply I think I’ll go 3” all around cause I’m going to be putting on the evo rock star skids in the rear.

No problem.. And there should be NO need to go 3 in Just because you're putting on the Rockstar skids...

I'm running the 4 in plush rides and ordered the rockstars later on from Drew at Off Road Evolution ... He said You just need to check your shock length. The Rockstar skids should be just fine with a 4 inch lift, you're just going to require new shocks if you're going from a 3 inch to a 4 inch lift for the front... more than likely. The rear should be ok.

The Rockstar skids were originally designed to have the shocks moved up an inch and a half because the King coilovers we're an inch and a half short. If you're running a 3 inch shock you just need to cycle through on the rear and make sure nothing binds up or bottoms out. If you have any questions I would contact Off Road Evolution. Or any of the other reputable suppliers on here and discuss it with them.

You can pm me If you have anymore questions or I'm sure someone else will chime in

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
No problem.. And there should be NO need to go 3 in Just because you're putting on the Rockstar skids...

I'm running the 4 in plush rides and ordered the rockstars later on from Drew at Off Road Evolution ... He said You just need to check your shock length. The Rockstar skids should be just fine with a 4 inch lift, you're just going to require new shocks if you're going from a 3 inch to a 4 inch lift for the front... more than likely. The rear should be ok.

The Rockstar skids were originally designed to have the shocks moved up an inch and a half because the King coilovers we're an inch and a half short. If you're running a 3 inch shock you just need to cycle through on the rear and make sure nothing binds up or bottoms out. If you have any questions I would contact Off Road Evolution. Or any of the other reputable suppliers on here and discuss it with them.

You can pm me If you have anymore questions or I'm sure someone else will chime in

I’m still going to go with the 4” lift but thinking of the 3” bump stops all around or just do 4” bump stops with the Rock star skids

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I’m still going to go with the 4” lift but thinking of the 3” bump stops all around or just do 4” bump stops with the Rock star skids

Yes this would be the correct way to do it... That's what Drew at off-road evolution told me. If you're going 4 inch plush ride then you do a 4 inch Bump Stop in the rear but only do a 3-inch Bump Stop in the front because that's all that is offered.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Did anyone who installed this themselves get a little nervous when getting started on it? I’ve had the 3” enforcer in my garage for a couple weeks while I waited on some other items to show up (wheels and tires) and prep installs (tire carrier and front driveshaft). Wheels should be showing up next week so as it gets closer to showtime, I’m getting scared sh!tless only because this kit requires cutting and drilling for the dL flip. Normal or am I just being a pansy? Lol.

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Did anyone who installed this themselves get a little nervous when getting started on it? I’ve had the 3” enforcer in my garage for a couple weeks while I waited on some other items to show up (wheels and tires) and prep installs (tire carrier and front driveshaft). Wheels should be showing up next week so as it gets closer to showtime, I’m getting scared sh!tless only because this kit requires cutting and drilling for the dL flip. Normal or am I just being a pansy? Lol.

Normal. Stop being a pansy!

Just take it one step at a time. You could probably drive around for a few days before doing the DL flip if you need a break.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug

Pretty normal. Don't worry though, the instructions provided and the writeups on here are pretty good. I recommend a ratchet strap for shifting the axle to remount the track bar, the proper tubing nut wrench for the brake lines, a 6-pt box end wrench for the brake bleed lines, and a friend. I did most of it myself but there are a few things (like seating the springs) where having an extra hand is extremely helpful.

Oh, and you can never have enough Jack stands. Lol

Top Bottom