NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Rancho- Do you make rear bumpstop extensions for this kit yet? I noticed the JL kit has the extensions. I definitely need some for my JKUR.

Wethy

Rancho- Do you make rear bumpstop extensions for this kit yet? I noticed the JL kit has the extensions. I definitely need some for my JKUR.
In the event that Rancho doesnt have anything available there are other brands. I know RE makes a rear set that bolts to the rear lower bumpstop pads.(P# RE1387).however Hopefully Rancho can help you out. I know ill probly be upgrading springs in the fall to rancho coils

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Synergy makes a perfect 2” spacer for about $50. If Rancho doesn’t have one I have no issues running the Synergy. Just thought I would check first.

erikfox25

I installed the Rancho Sport 2”lift last weekend and it rides great. I installed a new steering stabilizer, but I am experiencing a bit of bump steer on uneven roads. I suspect the cast is out of spec, causing the excess bump steer. I’m thinking adjustable lower control arms would be my next logical step to solving this issue. Is there anything else I should be replacing along with the lower control arms?ATTACH]307174[/ATTACH] View attachment 307175 View attachment 307176

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks really nice, what tire size are you running?

Rocky07

Swapped out the short 9000 326’s for 329’s, added core tier 3 lower front and rear control arms, stainless lines, new sway bar links front rear, core tier 4 front track bar, 2” bump stops in rear. I must say the Rancho progressive springs are amazing so far. With just these basic modifications, the Jeep rides amazing, steers like stock, and flexes quite well. Very happy with this kit so far! Image1534673649.690643.jpg Image1534673668.016370.jpg Image1534673703.232516.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Swapped out the short 9000 326’s for 329’s, added core tier 3 lower front and rear control arms, stainless lines, new sway bar links front rear, core tier 4 front track bar, 2” bump stops in rear. I must say the Rancho progressive springs are amazing so far. With just these basic modifications, the Jeep rides amazing, steers like stock, and flexes quite well. Very happy with this kit so far!

Jeep looks great 👍👍

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Swapped out the short 9000 326’s for 329’s, added core tier 3 lower front and rear control arms, stainless lines, new sway bar links front rear, core tier 4 front track bar, 2” bump stops in rear. I must say the Rancho progressive springs are amazing so far. With just these basic modifications, the Jeep rides amazing, steers like stock, and flexes quite well. Very happy with this kit so far! View attachment 308643 View attachment 308644 View attachment 308645

Very nice rig! Very similar to mine!

IMG_20180403_140742149.jpg

Rocky07

How much bumpstop are you guys running in front? Any rubbing? Still using stock drive shafts?

Good looking JK!! Running 2” in front and 2 1/4” in the rear. Will probably remove some rear when I go to flats in the future. Can’t say enough good things about the Core 4x4 products. For the price point, they are very good quality.

odwa59

Rancho 2" Sport system (w/4 springs)

Couple of questions before I purchase. I have a 2017 2dr Rubicon with no options, I like the ride it provides, unsure to go with the 5000 or 9000 adjustable shocks, sure would welcome some additional feedback. Also want to add some narrow Nitto Trail Grappler's in 35 x 11.5 x 17 size with the required wheel spacers and possibly some lower control arms, should I anticipate any interference while road commuting?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Couple of questions before I purchase. I have a 2017 2dr Rubicon with no options, I like the ride it provides, unsure to go with the 5000 or 9000 adjustable shocks, sure would welcome some additional feedback. Also want to add some narrow Nitto Trail Grappler's in 35 x 11.5 x 17 size with the required wheel spacers and possibly some lower control arms, should I anticipate any interference while road commuting?

Get the 9000's.

Top Bottom