Which one? Ram Hemi or Ford 5.0

Andy5160

Hooked
Okay. So the story. I’m a pharmacist, and you can damn near only get out of work by dying. If the wife thinks she has car trouble, she won’t quit until my 78 year old Dad drives 85 miles to check on her.

I was looking for a pickup in the $25k or less range (still buying a JL, but can’t swing it right now).

I drove the Ram tonight. It has a shit ton of power, it looks good, it’s comfortable, and will probably get better gas mileage than the Ford. It’s 2 years newer, and has almost 30k less miles. The Ram is sitting in my driveway, right now. The beater Camry is still around, so now I have 3 vehicles. Problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Problem solved [emoji106]

WJCO

Meme King
Okay. So the story. I’m a pharmacist, and you can damn near only get out of work by dying. If the wife thinks she has car trouble, she won’t quit until my 78 year old Dad drives 85 miles to check on her.

I was looking for a pickup in the $25k or less range (still buying a JL, but can’t swing it right now).

I drove the Ram tonight. It has a shit ton of power, it looks good, it’s comfortable, and will probably get better gas mileage than the Ford. It’s 2 years newer, and has almost 30k less miles. The Ram is sitting in my driveway, right now. The beater Camry is still around, so now I have 3 vehicles. Problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sweet. Congrats. Post some pics.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug

Thanks for the feedback.

Congrats. You'll love it and if you ever want to tow they do damn good as well. Have never had an issue pulling with mine.

received_1441058959371327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

Thanks for the feedback.

Congrats on the new purchase. The hemi is a fun motor. It's always fun to romp on it. Had a high school kid think he was bad ass in his V6 mustang. It didn't hold a candle to our Durango..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Congrats. You'll love it and if you ever want to tow they do damn good as well. Have never had an issue pulling with mine.

View attachment 314145

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice color!

I’d say 395 bhp & 410 lb.ft. torque ought to. Since it’s 4x4, and has 3.21 gears, it’s rated for just over 8,000 lbs. I’m sure you already knew it.

I was thinking it had the same hp as the Grand Cherokee, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

jdofmemi

I'm late to the discussion, but was going to recommend the Ram.

Seems like a moot point now, but it looks like you did well.

Nice looking truck.

Top Bottom