VIDEO - WHITE WEDNESDAY : Topless Winter Wheeling in a Willys

M38A1Driver

It isn't everyday that we get a good snowfall in the middle of November but on this particular Wednesday, or should I say, Thanksgiving Eve, we got almost a foot of the white stuff. To celebrate this Wonderful White Wednesday, Cindy and I decided to bundle up and take Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B out to play in it! That's right - out to play in freezing cold temperatures, with the snow still coming down hard and of course, with the doors and top off! Here's a short video that will show you just how much fun we had wheeling our Willys in the snow, we hope you enjoy.

Now, this got us thinking - we can't be the only Jeep nuts out there who would do something as fun as this and so, we're asking you to post up a pic or even a short phone video of you wheeling in the snow and with BOTH your doors and top off. To the first 4 people who can do that, we'll reward you with a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and just because all this snow has put us in such a good mood, we'll even give a pair to a random member just for posting up on this thread. You have until Wednesday, December 2nd to post something up.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Eddie & Cindy

attachment.php

Now that's old school jeepin right there! great pic & great fun. Perhaps an "Old Iron" Excursion is in the future? :thumb: Happy Thanksgiving Eddie to you and yours and to all the Way-A-Life Family. Gobble Gobble :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be making that shit work with duck tape and condoms if needed lol.

:cheesy: Okay, you just gave me a visual that I'm not sure I wanted to see :crazyeyes:

Challenge accepted.

View attachment 175151

Gonna be a cold day tomorrow for the kids. :cheesy:

Well, it's tomorrow and it's still snowing - at least, it is here. Hoping to see some pics :yup:

Pappy (and Eddie) in his element! Awesome!!!!!

You know it :cool:

Now that's old school jeepin right there! great pic & great fun. Perhaps an "Old Iron" Excursion is in the future? :thumb: Happy Thanksgiving Eddie to you and yours and to all the Way-A-Life Family. Gobble Gobble :D

Now that would be something! :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, it's tomorrow and it's still snowing - at least, it is here. Hoping to see some pics :yup:

Had to get a few things started in the kitchen first.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448558738.117145.jpg

Oh yeah, those are Christmas lights too. Merry Thanksgiving!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448558752.252476.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448558764.887457.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448558776.789439.jpg

Took a quick video too. I'll see if I can figure out how to upload it.

I'm here all day Sharknando. Come over and I'll teach you how to take your doors off. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I'm here all day Sharknando. Come over and I'll teach you how to take your doors off. ;)

LOL!! Simply AWESOME!! You are definitely getting a pair of shot glasses :clap2: :thumb:

yabba

View attachment 175189

View attachment 175190

View attachment 175191

View attachment 175192

..awesome lights on your JK....thanks for the pictures, it looks like the family really enjoyed it!!

-Rob.

Hot94Z28

Hey WAL community,

No snow here in Kansas City yet; lol

-Rob.

Yeah no shit this sucks, this thread is making me jealous I want snow here bad. I normally took my ATV out and played but since I sold it I would so take the top and doors off and go have some fun in the white stuff.

Top Bottom