Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Awesome catch! I’m glad it didn’t get her eye [emoji51]

Thank you! She's a trooper, she was holding her eye with one hand and still trying to help me with the other. Definitely going down on the books as the best one to date. Even with the assist she's claiming it as her's!

Brute

Hooked
Thank you! She's a trooper, she was holding her eye with one hand and still trying to help me with the other. Definitely going down on the books as the best one to date. Even with the assist she's claiming it as her's!

Of course...a true fisherman (fisherwoman? fisherperson?)....and years from now, she will retell the story telling how she had to hold in her eye that was detached from the socket with one hand while fighting the monster trout as it climbed the dam wall while fighting off a grizzly bear...

longarmwj

Of course...a true fisherman (fisherwoman? fisherperson?)....and years from now, she will retell the story telling how she had to hold in her eye that was detached from the socket with one hand while fighting the monster trout as it climbed the dam wall while fighting off a grizzly bear...

Fishergenderfluid

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
A small trout we got earlier this week. We caught about 4 this size. My daughter loved it.

DSC02579.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
That's an old Fenwick...I think you should string it up and fish with it...

I think you might be right! Never been fly fishing in my life, but I did see the movie A River Runs Through It. We supposedly have some good trout streams in Northern Wisconsin.

Top Bottom