UFC 202 And beyond - who ya got?

JohnnyWest

Watched it down here in Cabo at the Baja Cantina. We were the only table pulling for McGregor. Thought I was going to get my ass kicked at the end.
I hate fights that go to decision. I have to say though, Diaz can take a beating.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471756059.249689.jpg

Well.

Nate hasn’t fought since this. Anyone else watching tonight. Hell of a card. I’m predicting wins for Yoel Romero, Nate Diaz and DC

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well apparently according to directv the ppv is almost over so I can’t buy it. Since it is on for four hours and is only 20 minutes in. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s a total bitch to order now. I think pay per view as it was is dead. I had to sign up for ESPN+. And order it through espn

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Was hoping for a DC win but great adjustment in round 4 by stipe. Those fucking punches were solid!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Same. I was rooting for the local guy. But I’m a also Stipe fan and those body shots were unreal.

The entire card was great. From the early prelims to the main event, definitely got our moneys worth.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Same. I was rooting for the local guy. But I’m a also Stipe fan and those body shots were unreal.

The entire card was great. From the early prelims to the main event, definitely got our moneys worth.

I just read an article that said DC should retire because he got creamed by Stipe. Not sure what fight that person was watching but Stipe got pounded the first three rounds and won one. Funny what people write and think.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom