You people suck. Delete my account, I want no part of this troll fest.

WJCO

Meme King
This forum has proven in just 24 hours that its full of trolls who have no life and nothing better to do with their life but harass other people.

Ummmm, we were here minding our own business. YOU were the one that felt the need to COME HERE and solicit your YouTube channel.

Delete my account, I want no part of this troll fest.

We don't delete accounts. Had you read the rules, you wouldn't have reached strike 2.

I feel sorry for these trolls, its just so sad how they act online and live only to ruin the experience of other people. Its also a great shame that the "Wayalife" here is to troll the people who show up at its doors trying to share their life and experiences.

Yet, you keep coming back to here to a place that you supposedly 'feel sorry for' to keep chipping out your :twocents:

Even the moderators here are in on the troll fest, which is even more sad.

And finally I am sorry to Eddie that these trolls have ruined the forums.

Once again, we were just here minding our own business. Then you showed up soliciting a YouTube channel which you were kindly asked not to do.

You have run off another good hearted person with your troll bullshit.

You ran yourself off because you couldn't handle someone NICELY asking you not to promote your shit here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This forum has proven in just 24 hours that its full of trolls who have no life and nothing better to do with their life but harass other people.

Delete my account, I want no part of this troll fest.

I feel sorry for these trolls, its just so sad how they act online and live only to ruin the experience of other people. Its also a great shame that the "Wayalife" here is to troll the people who show up at its doors trying to share their life and experiences.

Even the moderators here are in on the troll fest, which is even more sad.

And finally I am sorry to Eddie that these trolls have ruined the forums.

Im sure this will get moved, edited and trolled, but don't bother, you have run off another good hearted person with your troll bullshit.

No, it won’t get edited. It’s exactly as you wrote. For the record, I’m a moderator, as well as MrTy. We have really been very nice to you, considering you told the entire forum, “You people suck,” on your 4th post.

I’m done being nice, so fuck off. Log out and don’t come back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Got the following email and wasn't sure what it was all about. Guess I know why now :crazyeyes:

-----Original Message-----
From: BeefaloBart - WAYALIFE Jeep Forum [mailto:medium100@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:19 AM
To: webmaster
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us Form - Trolls

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by BeefaloBart ( mailto:medium100@yahoo.com ).

--------------------------------

Amazing how I come to this forum and open up thinking that I found a place where I would be able to meet fellow Jeepers. Instead I get trolled and harassed right off the bat by moderators and many users. My initial post was telling my story in the correct introduction (jeep wave) section. It got edited by a mod, and then the troll comments started. Then the topic name was changed then it was moved to somewhere else. This is abuse from the moderators, and with the sheer number of trolls I dont know how this forum keeps any members but the trolls. I will be deleting my account and I will unsub from the youtube channel which I have been a sub for a while and seen every video.

Way to run a forum with all these trash talking trolls.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 107.200.81.4
User Name: BeefaloBart
User ID: 39645
Email: medium100@yahoo.com

Funny how all this always ends up being my fault. :crazyeyes:

longarmwj

At no time did I link my youtube channel. My channel is not even about Jeeps or vehicles at all. So it was not a promotion for my channel it was and is just like the love of Jeeps just part of who I am. And yet I get trolled and edited without any reason. The true pathetic ones here are the people who went out of their way to troll a newcomer who wanted to share his story and love of jeeps and the jeep lifestyle. You should be ashamed of yourself for your actions.

I have lots of health issues and getting another jeep was a way to get me outside again doing something other than being stuck in bed or having to sit behind a computer. And after I open up, and think I found a good place to meet other like minded people, I see that this place is no different and filled with trolls and mods who do not know how to actually be a mod. I came here with high hopes, and was QUICKLY meet at the door with the usual troll garbage.

Im sure Eddie would be proud of how you are making this forum.

Considering the fact that Eddie is the one who WROTE the rules for this forum that the moderators are enforcing, I'm sure he would be proud that we take the time to call out the people who break the rules such as yourself.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Umm [emoji52]..... Welcome to Wayalife? Or promotemychannelistalife?

Stop trolling guys, you are hurting my feelings.

Top Bottom