VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

JeepDad17

Cool video as always. I was amazed how well the stock JL did on those obstacles, Jeep built a truly capable rig available right from the dealership.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

Replied to your message with information,
these are going to be handy for the upcoming trip with some Wayalife group members! Thanks, Ric

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Replied to your message with information,
these are going to be handy for the upcoming trip with some Wayalife group members! Thanks, Ric
Congrats! WOL shot glasses are the best with friends in camp after a day on the trail. The whiskey/bourbon/tequila or fill in the (——-) blank always tastes better around the fire. Cheers!!:thumb:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the glasses!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats 19YJ94🥃🥃

Congrats! WOL shot glasses are the best with friends in camp after a day on the trail. The whiskey/bourbon/tequila or fill in the (——-) blank always tastes better around the fire. Cheers!!:thumb:

Thanks Everyone!

JK07

Eddie I really enjoyed wheeling and hanging out with you and Cindy on this run. It was a real honor to make the video and hopefully we can connect again someday. Great video, you guys really captured the beautiful.

I was wondering if that was you! I remember your rig from when you bought it and then I heard the Western PA/WV accent in the video. Rig is looking good! Still loving every second with it?

Another great Wayalife video series! Thanks Eddie & Cindy! I saw Dynatrac recently posted to their blog something about the transfer case synchros in the JL sometimes causing issues with aftermarket axles. Could this be related in any way to the issue you guys saw with the hesitation while climbing? :hmm:

Last edited:

Elkn

Elkn

Really liked part 4 moab the stock jl was very good as I am going to get a jl Rubicon in September so the 2.0 will be my choice for motor your jl looks amazing love it on those 37s thanks

Top Bottom