Post your old iron

Jeep_Geek

Hey all,

I purchased this '75 J20 this summer and haven't had a chance to post it yet. It's a project truck for my oldest boy and I. So far, it's been great to work on with him. The previous owner did the lift and paint. We have taken apart the interior, which then turned into rust repair/removal in the floorboards, kick panels and roof. We also added the custom bumpers, it didn't have any before, the winch and did some engine work to get it running. It has the original 360 in it and we have added some things like a new 4bbl carb and cams, so far, more work to come this spring/summer.

B345T_01.jpg

FallonJeeper

Hey all,

I purchased this '75 J20 this summer and haven't had a chance to post it yet. It's a project truck for my oldest boy and I. So far, it's been great to work on with him. The previous owner did the lift and paint. We have taken apart the interior, which then turned into rust repair/removal in the floorboards, kick panels and roof. We also added the custom bumpers, it didn't have any before, the winch and did some engine work to get it running. It has the original 360 in it and we have added some things like a new 4bbl carb and cams, so far, more work to come this spring/summer.

View attachment 290699
Very nice.

CharlesC

Hey all,

View attachment 290699

Very nice! Cool your tackling it with your son. Lasting memories for sure! Great find from the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Hey all,

View attachment 290699

Sweet project, does it have super duty axles or just the wheels?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom