Our adventure through Utah

black pearl

Hooked
Day four:
Park point and far view IMG_3590.jpg IMG_3596.jpg IMG_3597.jpg spruce house IMG_3598.jpg IMG_3606.jpg IMG_3607.jpg cliff palace IMG_3610.jpg IMG_3609.jpg IMG_3612.jpg IMG_3613.jpg step house IMG_3619.jpg IMG_3620.jpg IMG_3621.jpg IMG_3629.jpg way to many photos to choose from.
We're now off again should roll into moab about 5:00 this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I've heard [emoji15].
It's worth it though, I get to spend Friday and Saturday out on the trails.

Friday looks good. Just stay out of the washes tomorrow. I was hoping to make it down but no such luck. Looking forward to the trip report. I’ll be on standby if something goes wrong and you need help. I will always find a way to make that happen.

black pearl

Hooked
Friday looks good. Just stay out of the washes tomorrow. I was hoping to make it down but no such luck. Looking forward to the trip report. I’ll be on standby if something goes wrong and you need help. I will always find a way to make that happen.

We're going to spend some time hiking tomorrow in arches, definitely staying out of the washes.
Hopefully I won't have to contact you being stranded! But thank you for putting it out there!

Have fun! If you decide to go on the Willow flats 4 wheel drive road that turns north past the little picnic area you should probably air down, there is a lot of sand on the way up to Eye of the whale arch. The upper third or so of that road is in a wash so plan accordingly. Since your short on time in Arches I’d recommend getting up to the Devils Garden parking are first thing and take the short walk up to Landscape Arch at least. The lot almost always fills up by mid day. Then you can work your way back.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Have fun! If you decide to go on the Willow flats 4 wheel drive road that turns north past the little picnic area you should probably air down, there is a lot of sand on the way up to Eye of the whale arch. The upper third or so of that road is in a wash so plan accordingly. Since your short on time in Arches I’d recommend getting up to the Devils Garden parking are first thing and take the short walk up to Landscape Arch at least. The lot almost always fills up by mid day. Then you can work your way back.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the tip! We're just now getting rolling as it's been raining all night and took us a bit to get up and moving [emoji23]

black pearl

Hooked
Day five:
It started out raining and dull this morning. We started out at the top of the park and worked our way back.
First stop landscape arch. IMG_3657.jpg IMG_3653.jpg next stop sand dune arch IMG_3672.jpg IMG_3673.jpg then broken arch IMG_3680.jpg IMG_3684.jpg then the long haul to the delicate arch. It's not a bad moderate hike but I carried my four year old up it in a backpack. IMG_3712.jpg IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3709.jpg I sat out on the double arch and window arches, as the little one fell asleep in the jeep.

wibornz

Traveling with your kids make you a super cool parent. One of the best things you can do is show your kids that the world is bigger than their home town. Show them the great places and let them experience it. They will tell you how awesome it was of you after they grow up.

black pearl

Hooked
Traveling with your kids make you a super cool parent. One of the best things you can do is show your kids that the world is bigger than their home town. Show them the great places and let them experience it. They will tell you how awesome it was of you after they grow up.
That's exactly why we're doing trips like this with her. My family didn't travel at all, so it's my first time to all these places myself. She needs to know there is a giant world that needs to be explored.

Unreal trip for you guys. What great memories you have from it.

We're packing a lot in to small time frames, but it's worth every second of it.

Awesome, crazy place isn’t it. Looks like the sun came out for you. I was going to warn you about the little one on the top of the Delicate Arch trail but knew you’d find a way. ;-)

Lojo

So awesome!! Excellent photos and play by play. Can’t wait till next summer, wife and will be in Colorado for a wedding so we were going to plan a trip on the way back!! Thanks for the ideas!!

black pearl

Hooked
Awesome, crazy place isn’t it. Looks like the sun came out for you. I was going to warn you about the little one on the top of the Delicate Arch trail but knew you’d find a way. ;-)

it's amazing! The wife already said we're definitely coming back!
With all the hiking we had done the last week , we knew she wouldn't make it through what we wanted to do in arches. So we stopped in at Moab gear and they had a used kid carrier. Worked perfect and kept her safer on the shelf trails.

So awesome!! Excellent photos and play by play. Can’t wait till next summer, wife and will be in Colorado for a wedding so we were going to plan a trip on the way back!! Thanks for the ideas!!

So many fun spots to see!!

Top Bottom