The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

dillard09

I'm going to be in Colorado during that time. I'll check y'alls schedule and if I can I would love to meet up with y'all out there somewhere. Safe travels guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm going to be in Colorado during that time. I'll check y'alls schedule and if I can I would love to meet up with y'all out there somewhere. Safe travels guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hope you can make it!

Just ordered a few loose ends... trasharoo, drag link flip, a new spill kit, and a fire extinguisher holder. Can't wait for the trip!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's almost game time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

Going to have to downgrade my attendance from "for sure" to "best effort". As JKX logistics become more clear, I don't think I'll be back in my house to re-provision until the 19th/20th. That cuts it pretty close to go-time for the Exodus - so my current plan will be to get back home, assess, and potentially sync up with the group for Moab on the 25th.

Going to have to downgrade my attendance from "for sure" to "best effort". As JKX logistics become more clear, I don't think I'll be back in my house to re-provision until the 19th/20th. That cuts it pretty close to go-time for the Exodus - so my current plan will be to get back home, assess, and potentially sync up with the group for Moab on the 25th.

You get a pass man :) good luck at JKX!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

This is the one I got. Just a bisc one with some pigmat, snakes, gloves and such. Probably throw some kitty litter in there too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is what I have. I also bought some granual stuff similar to cat litter but more powdery. I also added contractor trash bags and dust pan and brush.

This stuff.

Great info, thanks for the recommendations.

Top Bottom