My life with a Brick

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don’t do anything else to it. Lol looks about perfect. Don’t fuck it up like I did mine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

I know that feeling! The only reason I kept up so well on mine was it was my DD. Last spring, it sat longer than it ever had, waiting on me when I was running the other Ram.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

This was Tina’s weekend to work so all my time goes to Em, we hung out, did laundry, visited my folks, replaced the shower door with a curtain, put the last front tire on, just about everything but install the tipm.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This was Tina’s weekend to work so all my time goes to Em, we hung out, did laundry, visited my folks, replaced the shower door with a curtain, put the last front tire on, just about everything but install the tipm.

You forgot eating all that Halloween candy....

How much have you snuck so far?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Brick is looking good, hope the TIPM works good for you. We need to get out for a day run somewhere.

Ddays

Hooked
So far all the laffy taffy. I’m one of those weird people that eat one thing at a time. At meals I eat what I like the best last

Haha I had a buddy that couldn't let any of his food touch other food on his plate or he couldn't eat it. One day I asked him how the fuck he ate soup, spaghetti and pizza? LOL, I thought he was gonna shoot me! Still hasn't eaten it since. :cheesy:

Laffy Taffys great. I used to get all the mallow cups when my kids trick or treated. :thumb:

JKbrick

Haha I had a buddy that couldn't let any of his food touch other food on his plate or he couldn't eat it. One day I asked him how the fuck he ate soup, spaghetti and pizza? LOL, I thought he was gonna shoot me! Still hasn't eaten it since. :cheesy:

Laffy Taffys great. I used to get all the mallow cups when my kids trick or treated. :thumb:

Someday you will have grandkids to steal candy from!

JKbrick

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Mark, your jeep looks great! I have never had a Jeep on 37s, but I’ve had a ton of other hobbies where you modify things so I totally get what Adam is saying.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks great! I’m the complete opposite when it comes to eating, gotta have a little of everything in one bite [emoji23]

Top Bottom