Forest green builds?

Abntroop

I’m glad she is ok, but man she has got to be shook up. I’m so sorry that happened. Gotta say, after wrecking my Z back in December with as low to the ground as I was and as well as it sacrificed itself to keep me whole, even though it’s been a few months and thank god the human brain has an ability to fuzz memories out, there is still a sliver in my brain that is terrified of getting in a wreck in the Jeep. I’m not at all convinced I would walk away like I did with the Z. View attachment 329348

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Oof, glad to hear that she is ok! You can always replace the Jeep, but still disappointing.

JKbrick

I’m glad she is ok, but man she has got to be shook up. I’m so sorry that happened. Gotta say, after wrecking my Z back in December with as low to the ground as I was and as well as it sacrificed itself to keep me whole, even though it’s been a few months and thank god the human brain has an ability to fuzz memories out, there is still a sliver in my brain that is terrified of getting in a wreck in the Jeep. I’m not at all convinced I would walk away like I did with the Z. View attachment 329348

Yikes I must have missed that when it happened. Was it high speed?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

Yikes I must have missed that when it happened. Was it high speed?

Hit a patch of black ice on the way to work. Was in far right lane during rush hour and sped up to 70-75ish to get up to an opening to click over as my lane was ending, hit the ice, auto corrected with no effect and slid across three lanes into the median, bounced off and back across all lanes to finish where I started facing into traffic. Back end tapped the back of another car after the ricochet with nothing but a softball sized dent thank god. Miracle I didn’t hit anyone else, miracle I could at least walk away, miracle traffic managed to stop and didn’t come plowing in to me. Upper A arms on front and back drivers side sheared clear in half and body and frame did their job and crumpled to save me. Collapsed three disks in my back so I’m even shorter than I was before but I’m alive and whole. Tough to lose the Z though. Beautiful car.

JKbrick

Hit a patch of black ice on the way to work. Was in far right lane during rush hour and sped up to 70-75ish to get up to an opening to click over as my lane was ending, hit the ice, auto corrected with no effect and slid across three lanes into the median, bounced off and back across all lanes to finish where I started facing into traffic. Back end tapped the back of another car after the ricochet with nothing but a softball sized dent thank god. Miracle I didn’t hit anyone else, miracle I could at least walk away, miracle traffic managed to stop and didn’t come plowing in to me. Upper A arms on front and back drivers side sheared clear in half and body and frame did their job and crumpled to save me. Collapsed three disks in my back so I’m even shorter than I was before but I’m alive and whole. Tough to lose the Z though. Beautiful car.

That would be a wild ride

JKbrick

Update on Franklin: my daughter just made her second car payment while he sits in the body shop. Nothing has been settled on yet with the insurance company and she’s just driving the rental car still

Abntroop

Fuck that, that’s when I turn into a very squeaky cog. Everyone has a boss and you can reach them with enough patience to push to get a [emoji91] lit under folks asses.

JKbrick

That sucks Mark. Insurance companies can be so difficult. Hope they get it straightened out quick for you guys!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Fuck that, that’s when I turn into a very squeaky cog. Everyone has a boss and you can reach them with enough patience to push to get a [emoji91] lit under folks asses.

They have even called in a third party insurance company and we have called the Indiana state insurance Commisioner

Top Bottom