My life with a Brick

JKbrick

We were out shopping tonight and walked past this Jeep, I turned around and saw my 5yo daughter doing this, such a proud moment for me [emoji23]

This new app is annoying the shit out of me, it’s so fucking hard to post pics from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well Brick decided to be a dickhead right before our vacation. Took it to dinner with all the kids last night to my parents house. Started it to move it and the wipers would not shut off. Then I noticed on the way home when it was getting dark that the dash is dead and no turn signals, nothing works except the headlights and it runs. I had the original battery from 09 in it until 3 days ago, but I’m thinking the clock spring broke? It was changed under recall so hopefully if that is it they will cover it but not sure about that either.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well Brick decided to be a dickhead right before our vacation. Took it to dinner with all the kids last night to my parents house. Started it to move it and the wipers would not shut off. Then I noticed on the way home when it was getting dark that the dash is dead and no turn signals, nothing works except the headlights and it runs. I had the original battery from 09 in it until 3 days ago, but I’m thinking the clock spring broke? It was changed under recall so hopefully if that is it they will cover it but not sure about that either.

Well that sucks... hopefully they cover it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom