VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

Finally had a chance to sit and enjoy the video. Thanks for putting this together and sharing it. Very informative and you sold the JT for me. [emoji106]I haven’t been this stoked to see a vehicle in a long time. They sure did think of everything didn’t they?! A forward camera with washer. So awesome.
I’m holding off on a JL now. lol

bluewave

I agree with most on here, nice job being there and getting it scoped out. Only thing I didn't like was the guy in the video talking about the tow ratings, apparently didn't realize the rubicon has 4.10 gears and "bigger axles?" Did anyone notice the blonde in the video behind the dynatrac guy!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I agree with most on here, nice job being there and getting it scoped out. Only thing I didn't like was the guy in the video talking about the tow ratings, apparently didn't realize the rubicon has 4.10 gears and "bigger axles?" Did anyone notice the blonde in the video behind the dynatrac guy!

Nope, didn’t notice the hoe.

I was checking out the Jeep and information on it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

There are plenty of places to look at women, on the Internet. I was interested in the Jeep, personally.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

F

Fionayeti

I'll admit it's cool. And I can see some uses for it....and not to be a negative Nelly, but A Jeep truck didn't sell the first time. I have no idea who they think is going to buy this....I can only imagine just hardcore Jeepers buying this thing. So again, sales aren't going to be huge and maybe Jeep doesn't care....It still has no hemi and it doesn't really have enough space in the bed to do a full size truck's job. I personally hate dropping the tailgate to fit things, bikes, motorcycles, etc. I just don't get the appeal. I can't imagine it being better than my 2018 Power Wagon...which I mean, if you're a real man, that's what you drive for a pick up.. or a Raptor. Ha!

Hmmm. Still, the Jeep truck is pretty cool, though. I think I'll get mine in red :)

GCM 2

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

I'll admit it's cool. And I can see some uses for it....and not to be a negative Nelly, but A Jeep truck didn't sell the first time. I have no idea who they think is going to buy this....

Not to be negative..... but this post reminds me of all the two door Jeep owners and their comments when the four door Unlimited Wrangler came out. And no one ever bought those silly things.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I have no idea who they think is going to buy this....I can only imagine just hardcore Jeepers buying this thing.

Lol. I plan on buying one and don't think it will see much time on dirt at all. It will be a pavement princess and be used as a truck. I guess I'm an exception to those 'hardcore Jeepers.'

GCM 2

Only queers.

Wait what?

No, no, people who are- strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; or of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady; not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish.....These people are not the only ones who bought Four doors, there were five normal people who are not queer, that bought them too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No, no, people who are- strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; or of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady; not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish.....These people are not the only ones who bought Four doors, there were five normal people who are not queer, that bought them too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol

TGPJKUR

I can't imagine it being better than my 2018 Power Wagon...which I mean, if you're a real man, that's what you drive for a pick up.. or a Raptor. Ha!

Ever looked at the spare hanging under our Ram? That tiny spare is the second most annoying thing with the Ram. Its nice that a 35" tire will be able to fit under the JT. I put a full size spare under my Ram, the tire is 34" and a very tight fit under there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom