WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

blazer

Caught the Bug
Big thanks to Cindy and Eddie. Always love the adventures. Great to see old friends and
meeting new ones.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds like everyone had a good time and got home safe! Looking forward to the pics and the trip report

Brute

Hooked
Snowing this morning as I leave Twin Falls for Seattle...

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpg
    IMG_3748.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 172
Big thank you Eddie and Cindy for putting on another awesome trip!! And thank you for having us long we really appreciate it.
Bombing threw the desert was a lot of fun. Breathtaking fews coming off that mountain down to the river valley was awesome.

benatc1

Hooked
We got back last night, hit a bunch of snow on the last leg of our trip, was so great to see everyone and hang out, nice meeting new people as well. It's always good to put names to faces. Alex and I. And sulley, had a great time on and off the trail. Looking fwd to doing it again soon. Big thank you to Eddie and Cindy for putting everything together. Was cool to see more JLs out there too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

We got back last night, hit a bunch of snow on the last leg of our trip, was so great to see everyone and hang out, nice meeting new people as well. It's always good to put names to faces. Alex and I. And sulley, had a great time on and off the trail. Looking fwd to doing it again soon. Big thank you to Eddie and Cindy for putting everything together. Was cool to see more JLs out there too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was great meeting you guys. Sully is and absolute angel. Thanks for letting me spend time with him. Brought back some great memories.

rubiDave

I had a great time.

A big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for planning and leading this trip. You guys put so much work into this it is hard to describe, and handle the unforeseen incidents so well. Also a big shout out to Steph for setting up the hotel arrangements and mine tour.

To everyone else, it was a pleasure wheeling and partying with you too. It was fun meeting up with a few old friends and making new ones.

BaddestCross

I had a great time.

A big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for planning and leading this trip. You guys put so much work into this it is hard to describe, and handle the unforeseen incidents so well. Also a big shout out to Steph for setting up the hotel arrangements and mine tour.

To everyone else, it was a pleasure wheeling and partying with you too. It was fun meeting up with a few old friends and making new ones.
Good seeing you again, Dave... You wheel the shit out of that stock 2-door. Can't wait to see what you do when you finally get some mods done. 😂🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

rubiDave

jesse3638

Hooked
I had a great time.

Yes, how could I forget? Thanks Steph for all the logistical support.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ruvicon

I made it home around 9:45pm last night which was later than anticipated due to the Las Vegas traffic clogging up the roads. Caught rain the last 3 hours and hit a huge puddle on the freeway about 15m from the house that pitched me sideways, but straightened it out and didn’t hit anything.

I had a great weekend and had an opportunity to meet some new peeps this time around and I can’t wait until we get a chance to hit the dirt again in the near future. A special thanks to Cindy & Eddie for all their hard work and coordination!

Here are some of my favorite photos:

IMG_7323.JPG

IMG_7355.JPG

IMG_7331.JPG

IMG_7338.JPG

IMG_7344.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

IMG_7385.JPG

IMG_7390.JPG

IMG_7414.JPG