So this happened...

Coop

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the JLUR! Like the color too! You will have to keep us informed about your experiences with the turbo engine!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Regolith

Hey everyone, thanks for all the love on my JL. Gotta say, almost 3 months in and I’m really loving what Jeep did with the new Rubicon. To be honest, a little less than impressed with the steering (issue beaten to death on the forums, I know). Other than that, this thing is a beast.

jdofmemi

I also made it out to Poly Performance in San Luis Obispo for an event they had. Got to play on their RTI ramp. View attachment 323270
Not too bad for a stock Rubicon!

What did it score on the ramp?

I'm curious to know what the starting point is.
My JK ranged from 980 to 1050, measuring all four corners.

Getting ready to lift our JL, but probably won't have a chance to put it on a ramp beforehand.

Nice looking JL, by the way.

Regolith

What did it score on the ramp?

I'm curious to know what the starting point is.
My JK ranged from 980 to 1050, measuring all four corners.

Getting ready to lift our JL, but probably won't have a chance to put it on a ramp beforehand.

Nice looking JL, by the way.

IMG_1478.jpg
I only did the one attempt. Scored a 627 overall. Measured wheelbase of 118” and a Ramp Score of 74.

Regolith

Thanks

That is stock with the sway bar disconnected, right?

Gives a good baseline, and the only stock rig that will do better would be a two door. Nothing else will come close

Correct. Bone stock 2018 Rubicon. Sway bar disconnected. Glad I could help socialize the baseline. Now the important question... how to get a better score?? [emoji38]

Last edited:
Top Bottom