As a Jeepr, I am very dissapointed in the whole Wayalife experience

GCM 2

Welcome back to the land of the "posting"!

Hi greg!!! Miss you good sir!

Well thank you kind sirs. I never really left, I was just quietly contemplating "what it takes to make 35"s fit" or "do I need bump-stops running 40"s on stock Sahara axles" or "I have put weight on over the Easter holiday and was wondering if I should sleeve and truss my seat frame rails, and if there was a WAYALIFE video tutorial on this" or "how to use the search function to find douches" and other pertinent off-roading questions......

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

geberhard

Douchebag
I was going to message Eddie back with an apology… but forgot my PM privileges had been revoked :doh:

I stand with my comments and response above, and pretty positive I can substantiate all of them with good examples (there are plenty) and I did not bad mouth Eddie. The forum has potential, good tech and some good people (see the screenshot), butI speak truly that the site is continuing its downhill path by choice and by what is promoted as acceptable top down. Eddie mentioned it is his little site on the net, but again it is a forum and for it to exist, more than one person is needed otherwise it would be a static website. Again this is not my business, it is Eddie’s…. I am still disappointed, still believe this forum could do better. The potential is there, the willingness to do better is obviously not, and drama is the preferred channel, so keep going at it, seems to be working very well.

Not worth my time continuing to reply aside from the mutual entertainment factor so keep on it...

jesse3638

Hooked
I was going to message Eddie back with an apology… but forgot my PM privileges had been revoked :doh:

I stand with my comments and response above, and pretty positive I can substantiate all of them with good examples (there are plenty) and I did not bad mouth Eddie. The forum has potential, good tech and some good people (see the screenshot), butI speak truly that the site is continuing its downhill path by choice and by what is promoted as acceptable top down. Eddie mentioned it is his little site on the net, but again it is a forum and for it to exist, more than one person is needed otherwise it would be a static website. Again this is not my business, it is Eddie’s…. I am still disappointed, still believe this forum could do better. The potential is there, the willingness to do better is obviously not, and drama is the preferred channel, so keep going at it, seems to be working very well.

Not worth my time continuing to reply aside from the mutual entertainment factor so keep on it...

You just don't get it. See You Next Tuesday!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You are the worst troll ever. Grab a tissue, wipe you eyes then your vagina (other way is fine also if you eyes are a little dry), bend over and insert tissue in rectum and enjoy getting fucked. Then log off and leave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well thank you kind sirs. I never really left, I was just quietly contemplating "what it takes to make 35"s fit" or "do I need bump-stops running 40"s on stock Sahara axles" or "I have put weight on over the Easter holiday and was wondering if I should sleeve and truss my seat frame rails, and if there was a WAYALIFE video tutorial on this" or "how to use the search function to find douches" and other pertinent off-roading questions......

Whoa! Talk about long time no see! I'm so glad that you dropped in to share some of the things you've been quietly contemplating. :cheesy:

I hope you're doing well my friend. Cindy and I miss ya :cool:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hello MTG, Sharkey, and of course, Edward Oh.......

I just thought this would be a great place to do a random drive by posting, since lurking in the shadows for so long has gotten boring.

I hope all is well, miss you guys, mean it. [emoji8]

Hello my friend! Hope all is well...wherever you are!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Well, well, well....

You got some nerve just showing up here and posting on some random douchebag thread. I've got one question for you...

...is it two or three knocks on that hotel room door in Barstow? Been trying for years now and nobody ever seems to know anything about the El Camino. :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked

For many, these things are important to daily living. Ok, one time I asked about a video, sorry. Lol.

Hope you are doing well and staying safe!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Hello MTG, Sharkey, and of course, Edward Oh.......

I just thought this would be a great place to do a random drive by posting, since lurking in the shadows for so long has gotten boring.

I hope all is well, miss you guys, mean it. [emoji8]

Good to see you posting Greg! Welcome back man, and stay safe wherever you are.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Well, well, well....

You got some nerve just showing up here and posting on some random douchebag thread. I've got one question for you...

...is it two or three knocks on that hotel room door in Barstow? Been trying for years now and nobody ever seems to know anything about the El Camino. :idontknow:

It's three knocks. Hotel management has been putting a little more scrutiny on "guests", so the increased security situation has kept me a little more anxious about answering just any/every knock at the door.

Sharkey, Jags, Highoctane... I hope life is just swell for you all [emoji869]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's three knocks. Hotel management has been putting a little more scrutiny on "guests", so the increased security situation has kept me a little more anxious about answering just any/every knock at the door.

Sharkey, Jags, Highoctane... I hope life is just swell for you all [emoji869]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Greg, Welcome back and good to know your alive and kicking. We've been missing the great posts and epic 'Greg quotes'. Be save and keep your head down around those crazies over there. :thumb:

Top Bottom