BlackKnight's Commando Build

BlackKnight

New EVO Crossmember, Skids, Evap Armor, and the Light mount for the Proseries front arrived. Santa Brown just left...
ntxom2U.png

BlackKnight

Santa Brown was back...

Picked up an EVO License plate relocation kit, Poison Spyder Plate/3rd brake light kit and PS Plate delete kit...

rX3FxZ7.png

BlackKnight

My dad just got this and wants to paint his red. How'd you do yours?

For mine, I bought the Black Powder coated ones, so I didn't have to deal withthe black. I happened to have a small bottle of OEM chip repair paint, the one that had like a pen applicator and if you twist open it has a small brush. and just painted them following the main lines. It was rather easy, just took a while to be neat.

Last edited:

buckweil

For mine, I bought the Black Powder coated ones, so I didn't have to deal withthe black. I happened to have a small bottle of OEM chip repair paint, the one that had like a pen applicator and if you twist open it has a small brush. and just painted them following the main lines. It was rather easy, just took a while to be neat.
Awesome yeah he bought the black also but wants to do the black and red. I'll give him that idea!

BlackKnight

Awesome yeah he bought the black also but wants to do the black and red. I'll give him that idea!

I was originally going to try to tape and spray the green (Rustolium makes a color almost exactly the same as the Comando green). but the last time I tried the tape method (the engine cover) it didn't come out so well...

Last edited:

BlackKnight

EVO Skids, EVAP, Poison Spyder Diff Covers and a leveling kit all installed...

Still working on the Plate reloaction, just the fear of chopping into wiring that's holding me back...

BlackKnight

Picked up my Sway Disconnects from Santa Brown...
XvDJwnc.jpg

A bit more expensive than the "fitted" ones, but they are fully adjustable from Stock to 6 inch lift...

Last edited:
Top Bottom