JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

jwalt

I watched this a few days ago and have wanted to say how awesome it was. This was some very tough wheeling with some very nice Jeeps. As always you guys make a great video with a great story. As said in the first reunion video, it is fun to watch you guys put parts through the paces so we don't have to make unnecessary purchases twice. This video showed a very tough trail that is not what we normally get to see like in Moab. Ill probably have to watch this one a few more times. :thumb: Way cool!

El Toro

The wife and I watched part 2 last week while road tripping from Seattle to Reno staying East of I-5 and traffic. If I ever wheel in AZ I'll have to go alone since my wife won't go now after seeing this video. Too many sticky bushes. Damn...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bwdesignworks

Wow

Finally got a chance to sit down and catch up on the Experience. Looks like a lot of tight spots out there. Thanks for filming the trip and letting us all in on it. Looking forward to the next segment!

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
That was some of the most intense wheeling I've seen on a "Stock" Jeep. You guys were driving those JLs as if they were Ultra4s!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

I watched this a few days ago and have wanted to say how awesome it was. This was some very tough wheeling with some very nice Jeeps. As always you guys make a great video with a great story. As said in the first reunion video, it is fun to watch you guys put parts through the paces so we don't have to make unnecessary purchases twice. This video showed a very tough trail that is not what we normally get to see like in Moab. Ill probably have to watch this one a few more times. :thumb: Way cool!

Congratulations jwalt :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does this mean part 3 is just around the corner....? [emoji847]

LOL!! As a matter of fact, we are trying to upload it for the THIRD FRICKIN TIME now!! Hoping it'll go through and if so, you should be able watch it within the next hour... maybe less. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! As a matter of fact, we are trying to upload it for the THIRD FRICKIN TIME now!! Hoping it'll go through and if so, you should be able watch it within the next hour... maybe less. :crazyeyes:

Woohoo! To be fair I wasn’t expecting THAT soon haha. God knows you have a zillion other things going on.

Top Bottom