Guided Badge of Honor Ride at Rausch

Not sure if anyone would be interested but there is a Badge of Honor guided ride being offered at Rausch this September. Blue/green with black lines optional. Crawl Daddy will not be part of it tho. I won’t post the link unless told it’s ok, but the cost is only $30 plus Park fee. I just signed up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not sure if anyone would be interested but there is a Badge of Honor guided ride being offered at Rausch this September. Blue/green with black lines optional. Crawl Daddy will not be part of it tho. I won’t post the link unless told it’s ok, but the cost is only $30 plus Park fee. I just signed up myself.

We could prob do all the trails they are talking about and save you the $30 plus maybe run crawl daddy if it’s a nice day. All the badge of honor trails are easy to get to and do.

We could prob do all the trails they are talking about and save you the $30 plus maybe run crawl daddy if it’s a nice day. All the badge of honor trails are easy to get to and do.

Yeah I had a code for a free ride so was a wash. And I find the guided rides good to take the girlfriend on cuz there’s little chance of getting into a situation causing her to panic...don’t think I could say the same going out with you guys because that’s when I’d want to push it and see what I can do.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’d definitely be up for a Rausch Creek run this year. I don’t think I’d do the badge event though just because the group size might get large and slow things down.

Ddays

Hooked

Crawl Daddy again? :doh:

Nich is gonna sell his Jeep for sure!

I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for a trip getting put together as I think it’d be an awesome time to get out with some of you.

I’ll also admit I still feel like a noob so it’s easy to fit in at these things

YDAJC

Taking a Group up on the 23/24. Planning to do the BOH trails 11 and Crawler Rdidge on the 23 and Crawl Daddy on the 24. First time up last year it took two of us 2-3 hours to get both rigs up CD. You are welcome to join the little red lego block and friends.

Cheers

Top Bottom